Annyeongz: Stuck with U

(Fluff and angst)

(Fluff and angst)

***
It was the end of the world and people are panicking as the asteroid that is bound to hit the Earth is only 1 hour away before it's impact. Everybody all over the world are praying for salvation, some threw an End of the World party but as for Yujin and Wonyoung, the couple decided to stay inside their apartment.

It was supposed to be their wedding tomorrow but due to the event, they decided to cancel it and just stayed inside. Before the news broke out, Yujin was able to buy some supplies for them and besides, she doesn't want to leave the woman that she wanted to spend the last minutes or hours of her life.

"They're still panicking" Wonyoung said while peeking through the window "Is it really the end?".

"I guess?" Yujin spoke, a bit non-chalant but, her heart is racing inside her chest. She's watching the tv and the news caster said that they only have 50 minutes before the impact. Wonyoung closed the windows before walking towards Yujin, cuddling her.

Yujin wrapped her arms securely around Wonyoung before placing a soft kiss against her temple. The couple was engulf with silence before Wonyoung, finally spoke.

"What will happen to us, Yujin?" She spoke with a bit of uncertainty "Are we really going to die?".

Yujin's hug tightened around her waist "I'm not sure, love" she replied "We didn't even know that the asteroid would come too soon. I thought it'll hit us for the next 100 years".

"It's such a shame that I wasn't able to see you stand at the end on the aisle".

Yujin cupped her face gently, caressing Wonyoung's soft skin. She's actually savoring the moment, how warm her skin is against her palm.

"In the next life, Wonyo. I would search for you and we'll continue our wedding" it brought comfort to Wonyoung "You will?".

Yujin nodded, "I will and besides, I don't want anyone but you" she said "I love you".

Wonyoung pulled Yujin's collar towards her. Kissing her gently, letting their lips dance in synch as they held each other close. Yujin slightly pushed Wonyoung down the couch but was disrupted when the news caster spoke.

"Folks, we have exactly 10 minutes before it strikes us".

Yujin stood up to turn the tv off and turn on the music. She played "Stuck with U" before turning towards Wonyoung "Care for a dance, my lady?".

Wonyoung giggled before taking Yujin's hand. Her hands automatically wrapped around her nape, pulling her close. They started to move with the music, not minding how the sky turned dark as the giant rock inched forward.

"Yujin" Wonyoung called "I'm so lucky to have you. Sharing those memories and love, I will cherish it forever".

"Wonyoung, you are the greatest gift I've ever had and loving you was the best desicion that I made" Yujin said as her tears fell down on her cheeks. There's so much she wanted to do with Wonyoung. Getting married, have kids, travel the world but, it was prevented by the end. But Yujin made a promise that no matter what, she'll look for Wonyoung.

The asteroid is already inside the atmosphere, covering the sun as it rushes down on the Earth. Before it hits, Yujin cupped Wonyoung's cheeks "I love you, remember that".

"I love you too, Jinnie".

And it their final kiss, the Earth was destroyed.

***
Angsty eyyyy