HyeJu: Tease

"She'll be the death of me

"She'll be the death of me.."

---

Minju is walking down the hallway of the school while carrying a bunch of books and papers that her teacher asked her to retrieve from the faculty room. The hallway was empty, the students were inside their respective rooms. She took a sharp turn to the left before ascending towards the stairs. 

Just then, a firm hand grasp her wrist, pulling her inside the janitor's closet. Minju screwed her eyes shot upon feeling the wall behind her.

"Minju"

The latter slowly open her eyes, only to see Hyewon in front of her. The closet has a small space, the proximity between them is too little that if one of them moves, their lips would touch.

"Hy-Hyewon" a sly smirk is painted on the senior's lips as she slowly inched forward.

"You look so beautiful Min" Hyewon spoke.

With trembling lips and raging heart beat, Minju managed to reply "Th-Thank you". Hyewon took her hand and place it on her nape.

Minju can feel her knees buckling up but, Hyewon was able to hoist her up and pin her against the door.

Hyewon slowly bent in, her hands are rested on her hips. Their nose are now touching and Minju wasn't able to do anything but to close her eyes. She waited for Hyewon's lips to touch hers but, the senior's lips landed on her cheeks.

"Expecting for something else?" Hyewon teased. Minju pouted and lightly hit her chest before going out of the closet to her classroom.

They've been dating for 5 months now and as crazy as it sounds, the couple haven't had their first kiss yet. It's not that Minju could ask Hyewon for it and ofcourse, she wants that first to be special. But, Hyewon is a trickster, Minju would often find herself against the wall or underneath Hyewon.

The older would act as if she'll kiss her but in the end, Hyewon would peck on her cheeks or forehead and it's driving Minju insane.

"What took you so long Ms. Kim?" Ms. Bae asked upon seeing Minju entered the door. Minju bowed to her teacher before placing the books on the table "Sorry Ms. Bae, I got side track by the food stall".

Ms. Bae shook her head "It's okay, go ahead and take a sit".

"Min" Nako called "You look so flustered, are you okay?".

Minju touched her cheeks, it was warm and she knows that she's still blushing madly. Nake folded her arms on her chest "Did Hyewon unnie tease you again?".

"Y-yeah".

"Damn, what is she thinking? Why can't she just kiss you?" Nako was slightly frustrated with this awkward couple. Outside their dorm, Minju and Hyewon acts as if they don't know each other but inside, both of them are clingy. Hyewon clings on her like a koala for 24/7  leaving a blushing Minju.

"Girl, you better do something about that" Nako spoke with a sassy tone. It caught Minju's attention "Something? Like?" She asked.

"Maybe tease her too? Just to get a sweet revenge".

A light bulb suddenly popped inside her mind. Minju nodded her head slowly and she couldn't wait to go home.

***
When Minju got home from school, everybody is out for a date leaving her and Hyewon inside the dorm. She slowly prided the door of their room only to find Hyewon who is too busy on her switch.

Minju slowly went inside the room and quickly change her uniform. She went on the bedside and it finally caught Hyewon's attention "Oh love" Hyewon turn her switch off "You're home".

Instead of answering, Minju straddled on her lap. She wrap her arms around Hyewon's nape and pulled her slightly closer to her "M-Minju".

It was Minju's turn to beam a playful smirk on her girlfriend. She traced Hyewon's jaw using her fingertips, sending chills down the older's spine.

"Hyewon"

"Y-yes love?"

Minju went closer and closer, she loves to see how flustered Hyewon was. How ragged her breathing was. She decided to bent in further before planting a kiss on Hyewon's nose.

"Expecting for something?".

Hyewon could only stare at her, eyes wide as she realized what just happened to her. Did Minju just teased her? Would she allow that to happen? Ofcourse not, she's Kwangbae afterall.

She pulled Minju's nape towards her and their lips finally collided. Minju let out a soft gasp but soon enough, she found herself responding to Hyewon's kisses.

"Guys! Be bought some cake-" Nako was frozen upon seeing her two friends making out inside their room. She immediately slam the door shut and screamed like a little highschool girl, baffling their friends inside the livingroom and the two couples inside doesn't seem to care.

---
Damn, I'm kinda shipping these two again 😭😭

---Damn, I'm kinda shipping these two again 😭😭