Annyeongz: Impatient

"Argh! Why can't they just stay away from my Wonnie?!"

---
A smile immediately crept on Yujin's face upon feeling the familiar warmth against her chest. She gently caressed Wonyoung's hair, occassionally planting some kiss on her girl's crown and forehead.

The sun hasn't shine yet and they don't have any schedules but, Yujin has a plan for that day. She slowly lifted Wonyoung's head and retracted her arm. Yujin held her breath, afraid that Wonyoung might wake up.

Once she was successfully out of the bed, she immediately took her towel and rushed to the shower (well, Yujin showers here 👀). When the pup came back to the room, Wonyoung is sitting on the bed, her hair messy (which, Yujin finds cute), and that pout on her face.

"It's still early, love" she cooed, holding Wonyoung's shoulder as she pushed her gently back on the bed. Wonyoung wrap her arms around Yujin's nape, making the older on top.

"W-Wonnie"

"Stay here" she said groggily, with her eyes still close "I know you'll go out with Yena unnie and Chaewon unnie".

Yujin chuckled, "We'll just go to the mall and promise, I'll buy you a pint of mint choco ice cream".

"Really?" She asked. Wonyoung slowly opened her eyes and her heart, almost created a puddle in her chest upon seeing the beauty on top of her. She gently brought her hand on Yujin's cheeks before drawing some circles on her skin using her thumb.

Yujin smiled, placing her own hands on top of Wonyoung's before pulling it lightly so she could kiss her palm. Alot of people have told them that they were too young to be inlove. They should be enjoying their youth, to explore, and live the most out of their lives but, what can they do if they both are madly inlove with eachother?

Yujin have sworn her world turned 360° when she first laid her eyes on Wonyoung back in the day when they're still a trainee. She courted her, she showed Wonyoung that she doesn't mean no harm and she's willing to give the latter the love that she deserves.

"Wonyoung" she called, Wonyoung loves how her name can be so endearing whenever Yujin calls her.

"Hm?"

"I love you".

Wonyoung smiled widely, as peck on Yujin's lips "I love you too".

"Daengz? Let's go, Yena unnie is- Oh my ghadnis!" Chaewon immediately slam the door shut upon seeing their position. The couple let out a hearty laugh as Yujin got off of Wonyoung.

"I should go now" she spoke "I need to explain myself to Chaewon unnie".

Wonyoung giggled before she pulled Yujin for a kiss. It wasn't really a peck but, Wonyoung parted her lips a bit as she responded to Yujin's kisses. It was sweet and passionate, there were no words needed to convey their feelings towards each other.