2kim: My Love from another Star

"They didn't call me an angel for nothing

"They didn't call me an angel for nothing.."

(Yep, the kdrama)

---
Chaewon stood infront of the unit, wearing her usually coat and semi-formal attire. Kim Minju, the popular star and model just called her for some unknown reason.

A few more doorbells, the door finally opened. Minju beckoned her to enter the unit and Chaewon, non-chalantly walk passed by her before removing her shoes and coat.

"Why did you call me?" Chaewon asked and her eyes went on the dinner table and saw a bucket of chicken and some meat "I wanna eat dinner with you" she replied as she raised her eyebrow.

"Call Hyunjin instead" Chaewon was about to leave when Minju held her back. Chaewon swore she could feel her heart, racing against her chest while staring at Minju's hand on her arm.

"We broke up, okay?" she replied "Come here and eat, the food is getting cold".

Chaewon knew she really can't resist this maddening woman infront of her. No matter how many times she tried to act cold towards her, Chaewon finds herself falling deeply.

They decided to eat at the living room to watch some drama. Chaewon wasn't really keen of dramas eversince her arrival million years ago.

"Here" Minju gave her a can of beer but, Chaewon declined.

"I don't wanna drink".

Minju scoffed, pushing her head back out of sheer frustration. She placed the beer down on the table with a loud thud, before sitting back on the couch.

"Out of the people I've met, you are the only person who declines everything that came from me" Minju took another shot of the beer before continuing "I'm Kim Minju, Korea's number one actress and model. I can make people love me within 15 seconds just so you know".

"Whatever, I'm leaving"

"No you're not" Minju pushed the older back down the couch "I'll challenge you".

"Challenge me in what? Minju, I got no time for this" Chaewon irritatingly said. Minju took her phone on the desk and setted up the timer  "Give me 15 seconds and I'll make sure you'll fall for me".

Chaewon rolled her eyes "As if" but deep down, she knew she fucked herself up for accepting the challenge.

"Timer starts" Minju pressed the start button "Now".

Then Minju, went to work. She started of by brushing her hair back while smiling purely towards Chaewon. She tried so many poses so she could get a reaction but, Chaewon remained still on her spot.

10...

9...

Minju felt like giving up, does Chaewon hate her? Why isn't she doing anything?

8...

7...

Minju tried her best but, Chaewon remained motionless.

3...

2...

1...

A tear escaped Minju's eyes upon realizing that Chaewon is not feeling anything towards her. She hastily wiped her tears "Fine! You won" she snorted.

Minju wanted to get some tissues from her room but, before she could leave her spot, Chaewon cupped her face and kiss her on the lips.

Minju froze while Chaewon, closed her eyes before pulling the girl closer to her. Soon, Minju responded to her kisses before placing her hands on top of Chaewon's shoulder.

Chaewon wasn't really sure why she did that but, Minju has this effect on whether she admits it or not. She knows damn well that she is, indeed, inlove with this clumsy yet, beautiful actress. It was when a sudden realization hit her... a realization that in less than 2 months, she has to leave everything behind including Minju.

When they parted their lips, Chaewon's eyes remained close as she lean her forehead against Minju's.

"Chaewon?"

But the older didn't say anything and instead, she pulled the girl in a tight hug. She'll truely miss her once she went back to her planet.

---
Yiiet a quick 2kim shot ^^