KangBi: First Child

"I wasn't really sure if she's growing a human inside her or a beast

"I wasn't really sure if she's growing a human inside her or a beast.. hehe"

---

"Kang Hyewon!" Hyewon's soul almost jump out of her body upon hearing her wife, Eunbi's voice "Yes love?" she asked, her voice is still thick with sleep since it's already 2 am. Hyewon rubbed her eyes as she stared at her pouting wife, she wrap her arms around Eunbi's waist and her hands settled on her wife's big belly.

Eunbi is pregnant for 6 months already. It was a tough road for them since they need to do the procedure (IVF) for two times and finally, their third try was a success and now, they are waiting for their little Kang to come out.

"I'm hungry" Eunbi pouted, fiddling the hem of their blanket. Despite being sleepy, Hyewon kissed her temple and went out of the blanket to start cooking "What do you want? We got oatmeals and non-fat cookies" Hyewon asked.

"I want jellies" Eunbi replied, Hyewon was taken aback with her wife's request. Usually, Eunbi would request something that is hard to find, requiring Hyewon to drive down town to get it. Take olives for example, she alsmost drove around Seoul just to find a store where they sell a jar of olives.

"Jellies? Okay, wait for me".

"Babe!" Eunbi called again, making Hyewon stopped in her tracks "Yes?".

"I want something jelly but not jelly".

The color on Hyewon's face almost drained upon hearing the request, she spoke too soon that's for sure. Hyewon went back to the bed and sat beside her wife "What do you want again?" she asked, she wasn't really sure if she heard the right thing or, if her mind is messing with her.

"I said, I want jelly but not jelly".

"What? Where in the world can I find that?" Hyewon asked but then, her facial expression softens when Eunbi's eyes glisten with tears.

"Why? You aren't gonna buy it for me? Am I a burden?" and that's it, Eunbi cried a Han River. Hyewon scooted close and wiped the tears from Eunbi's eyes "No love, you're not a burden I'm sorry" she then, showered her wife's face with kisses to calm her down.

"Are you going to buy it?" Eunbi asked and despite being skeptical, Hyewon nodded her head. Well, she can't really say no to her wife (whip culture). Hyewon wore a pair of pants and a jacket since it's pretty chilly outside.

"You ca go back to sleep babe, I'll be back in a jiffy"

"No, I wanna wait for you here" Eunbi slowly walked towards the living room, her other hand is on her back to support her weight. Hyewon held her waist to help her sit on the couch "I'll go now okay? I love you".

"I love you too babe".

Hyewon entered her car and the first thing she did was to call her bestfriend Yena. It went for a couple of rings before her call was answered by a sleepy duck.