Wonako: Pocky

"It taste so sweet!"

(Fluff!!!)

---
Nako is sprawled on her bed while playing PUBG that Hyewon recently taught her how to play. She constantly hiss and whine whenever her character is being shot or, if Yena is being a dumb ducky again for not helping her to revive.

"Ahh! Yena unnie!" She yelled, Nako heard a couple of shouts outside the room and she was certain it's Hyewon and Yena. After the round, Nako called off the game and decided to lay motionlessly on the bed. 

A few moments later, Nako heard the door creak open. She looked at the door and her lips formed a wide smile upon seeing Wonyoung at the doorstep.

"Wonnie!" she called out before standing on the bed, hugging Wonyoung's neck. The maknae grinned, lifting Nako off of the bed making her squeal "Yah! Wonyo! Put me down!".

"Nope" Wonyoung replied so, Nako secured herself by wrapping her arms tightly around the latter's neck. Wonyoung nuzzled her face on Nako's crown before placing her unnie down on the bed "I got something for you" she spoke before showing off a box of pocky sticks.

"Oh, where did you get that?"

"I took it from Hyewon unnie's stash" the couple let out a hearty laugh before they both settle on the bed. Nako lean her head against the maknae's chest, snuggling closer to her. Wonyoung opened the pack and gave one to Nako which, the older gladly took.

They were watching some random videos while savoring the snack until, a last piece is left. Nako was the one who took it, she bit the other end of the snack while scrolling through some videos that they could watch. Wonyoung stared intently before pushing Nako down gently on the bed before biting the other end.

Nako was frozen. She couldn't move her limbs as she watch Wonyoung, slowly biting the stick down. Their nose slightly brushed before Wonyoung, slowly tilted her head to the side. Nako slowly closed her eyes before placing her hand on Wonyoung's nape, cradling her. In a few moments, their lips finally touched.

The pocky stick was sweet and indulging but, Wonyoung is certain that Nako's lips are sweeter. They already finished the stick but, they refused to stop kissing each other. Nako pulled Wonyoung's shirt, signalling her to scoot closer to her. 

Wonyoung bit Nako's lower lip lightly before pulling out. She rested her head against her unnie, there was a huge smile on her face "Unnie, your lips are sweeter" she spoke. Nako could feel her face heating up as she hit Wonyoung's chest as she whine.

The maknae laid down beside her before pulling the smaller frame towards her chest and by instincts, Nako nuzzled her face. Soon, the two girls drifted off to sleep.

***

"What the? Who took my pocky stick here?!" Hyewon yelled while checking her stash. Yena then entered the room while eating her own pocky sticks and Hyewon, stared at her dead in the eyes.

"Yah! You took my snacks!"

"No! It's mine!" but before Yena could run, Hyewon tackled her down on the sofa.

"Eunbi unnie! Help me!".

---

Yieet ehehehe 

Thank you!