Introduction

I have no idea who first said "Rome wasn't built in a day" but the same goes for this series. I'm going to be honest and say that it won't be finished with the speed of light but I am going to try hard and update as much as I can! I really enjoy writing so I promise that I won't abandon this story. And if I ever put it on hold, which I don't plan on doing, it will be for a short time.

The "Two Dark Lords "series passes through four books:

The Goblet Of Fire
The Order of the Phoenix
The Half-Blood Prince
The Deathly Hallows

This rewrite of the Harry Potter series is mostly in Nico Di Angelo's POV and starts in Harry's fourth year at Hogwarts. Therefor, Harry would be fourteen/fifteen. This takes place after the giant war in the Heroes of Olympus books. Nico is fourteen in the final book "Blood of Olympus" so he will be fifteen as Harry is for the beginning of the series.
There will also be questions at the end of each chapter that you are encouraged to comment on and discuss your opinion with others, though this is meant to be a fun opportunity to connect with other readers and is by no means necessary if you do not wish to participate.
I am really excited to start this series and I really hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapters you like and tell me how you think it is coming along! Thanks so much guys! -Rhea