Chapter 1: Izuku's Start Line

MHA: The Ghost Rider

Ch.1: Izuku's Start Line

Disclaimer: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi, as Marvel owns Ghost Rider. I only own the story and the OCs that will appear in the story. Please support the official release.

(A/N: Most of the MHA characters will be aged up, and the hero schools are universities. Some characters will remain the same age, such as Pro Heroes and some of the villains. And that Izuku's mother is skinny in this story. Now enough sidetracking, and let's start this story.)

The Earth and its inhabitants were going through their daily lives like normal until a phenomenon occurred. 80% of the population began developing superpowers known as Quirks, while the remaining 20% didn't qualify as Quirkless. As time went on, some would use their gift to help others and society while others used it for selfish gain. The concept of heroes and villains became a reality and became a part of society. This created schools for those who wish to become heroes and help the community against crime and villains.

Some people with Quirks weren't able to become heroes but managed to help with society nonetheless. In contrast, some became vigilantes to help others even though vigilantism was illegal. However, as long as the vigilantes don't abuse their Quirks and go rampant, the Pro Heroes won't act against them. Even some vigilantes team up with both Pro Heroes and law enforcement against crime. But there was one vigilante that caught everyone's attention since his arrival.

Nobody knows his name except his appearance whenever he appears to deal with crime. His appearance was that of a flaming skeleton wearing motorcycle attire, for he always appears riding a motorcycle. There were mixed feelings about this vigilante, for he tends to kill most villains and criminals. However, he does spare some villains, saying that he spares them when he asks them if they wish to repent. Some say that he's a hero, some would say he's a villain, and others say that he came from Hell itself to punish the guilty and bring divine justice or the Second Coming.

But this vigilante does help both Pro Heroes and law enforcement with both crime and villains. Initially, both viewed him as a rogue vigilante, but he always cooperated with them, and later began working with the police. But, the fiery skeleton vigilante went quiet after his appearance for four years. Some believe he's just waiting for the right time to come back, while others believe he went somewhere else. Now, we go to a male appearing to be 19 years old, wearing a high school uniform making his way towards his school.

He stood 5'9", light skin tone, green eyes, his face was framed by a short mess of fluffy dark-green hair that sticks up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. Four symmetrical freckles on each cheek, but most notably, he has toned muscles for his age to complete his look. This man's name is Izuku Midoriya; he continued walking towards school until he saw a giant villain on the train tracks. The villain was roaring and destroying everything that was within his reach. He saw a piece of a broken sign about to fall onto a group of people, but a Pro Hero caught the falling sign.

"It's the Pro Hero; Death Arms!" A citizen happily exclaimed.

Water then appeared in front of the group, which formed a line. "Okay, everyone, stay behind the line." Another Pro Hero told the crowd. "It's Backdraft!" Another citizen exclaimed.

"Heroes being cool as always." Midoriya said as he wrote analyzed data and notes of Backdraft. A habit of his as he tends to write down notes and data about Pro Heroes and their Quirks.

A hero with a black suit and wooden arm guards jumped over the crowd of people and charged towards the villain. "Go, Kamui!" Some fangirls cheered.