Chapter 9: Heroism Ignited

MHA: The Ghost Rider

Chapter 9: Heroism Ignited

Disclaimer: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi, as Marvel owns Ghost Rider. I only own the story and the OCs that will appear in the story. Please support the official release.

        Yaoyorozu wished what she saw was a nightmare and woke up. However, what she saw was indeed real. Midoriya was impaled by Nomu and lost a lot of blood from the injury. But Midoriya used his shotgun to blast the monster in the face. Nomu's hand was removed from Midoriya's chest as he backed away.

        Yaoyorozu caught Midoriya and created bandages to slow down the bleeding. Nomu shook off the shotgun blast to the face and charged. But he was stopped when Todoroki made an ice wall. Then Tokoyami had Dark Shadow push Nomu back, and Bakugou fired explosions on the monster. Aoyama, Hagakure, and Koda helped Yaoyorozu drag Midoriya to safety.

        But Yaoyorozu noticed that Midoriya continued to bleed heavily despite the bandages. "Please don't die, Izuku! Please don't die!" She pleaded.

        Bakugou and Tokoyami used their Quirk to push the Nomu back as it marched towards them. Todoroki even used his ice to freeze the monster's lower body. Nomu struggled to get out of the ice. The beast pried itself as his upper body separated from its frozen lower body. However, Nomu began to heal and regained his missing lower half.

        "Kurogiri. Summoned the villains that were supposed to kill the students that were scattered." Shigaraki ordered. "Right away." Kurogiri responded.

        A giant portal opened, and out came the villains that were scattered across the USJ. "The teachers are down. Now's your chance to kill the students." Shigaraki told the other villains. The other villains began to march towards the UA students with their Quirks or weapons ready. Bakugou continued firing explosions at the villains as Todoroki made more ice walls. Tokoyami, Kirishima, and Ojiro used their Quirks to push back any villains that got through.

        But then Nomu appeared and hit all five of them with the back of his hand. They crashed near the entrance's stairs. Nomu let the other villains continue to march towards Class 1-A. Yaoyorozu then took out one of Midoriya's handguns and aimed it. "Stay back! Don't make me use this on you!" She threatened the enemy. However, this only made the villains laugh.

        "Please, we can tell you don't know how to use that. Your hands are shaking." One of the villains pointed out.

        Yaoyorozu noticed that her hands were indeed shaking as she held the firearm. "Time to die!" The villains yelled as they charged towards the students. Yaoyorozu held Midoriya close to her and closed her eyes. Yaoyorozu waited to join the man she admired in the afterlife. Meanwhile, Midoriya found himself lying down in an empty void.

 Meanwhile, Midoriya found himself lying down in an empty void

        "Get up." A voice commanded. "Get up." The voice commanded again as Midoriya got up.

        "Been a while that I found myself here again." Midoriya said as he looked around. "Are you going to let them die?" The voice questioned.