Chapter 4: The First Day

MHA: The Ghost Rider

Chapter 4: The First Day

Disclaimer: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi, as Marvel owns Ghost Rider. I only own the story and the OCs that will appear in the story. Please support the official release.

        It's now early April, and the first day to attend UA for Izuku Midoriya has begun. Speaking of Midoriya, he was putting on the university's uniform. The uniform consisted of a long-sleeve, button-up white shirt, a gray jacket with blue-green stripes, dark blue-green pants, and a red tie. After putting the tie on properly, Midoriya was at the entrance of his home putting on his favorite shoes. Midoriya's favorite being red Nike Air Force 1 High ID sneakers.

        After putting on the uniform and making sure he has everything, Midoriya was ready to leave. "Do you have everything?" Inko asked her son.

        "Got everything, mom!" Midoriya happily replied.

        "Your phone?" She asked, with her son showing it to her. "Right here!" Midoriya responded.

        "Wallet with your school I.D?" Inko added. "In my pocket." Her son answered.

        "What about your tissues and handkerchief?" Inko wondered. "Got them." Midoriya replied.

        "Are you sure?" Inko queried. "Yeah, I'm sure." Midoriya ensured.

        "But are you really, really sure?" Inko questioned.

        This made Midoriya chuckle a bit. "Yes, I'm sure, mom! But, I gotta go now, or I'm going to be late!" He quickly went to the front door and was ready to leave.

        "Izuku!" Inko called out to her son.

        He turned around and saw his mother with a small smile with tears in the corner of her eyes. "You look really cool."

        "Thanks, mom. I'm off!" Midoriya responded with a smile of his own and made his way to the university.

        He went to the apartment's parking garage to get one of his motorcycles so that he can drive to the university. The motorcycles Midoriya owns were a Panhead chopper, Yamaha V-Max, Suzuki GSX-R1000, Suzuki GSX-1300R, and Lito SORA Electric Superbike. He decided to ride the Electric Superbike as he put on his Icon Airflite Helmet, Alpinestars SMX-1 Air v2 Gloves, and Roland Sands Ronin Leather Jacket. Then, he turned on the electric motorcycle and drove off to his school. After the entrance exam, Midoriya was given a parking pass to park in the school's parking lot after telling the staff he can drive. (A/N: Motorcycles and Motorcycle gear)

 (A/N: Motorcycles and Motorcycle gear)