Chapter 11: The Sports Festival

MHA: The Ghost Rider

Chapter 11: The Sports Festival

Disclaimer: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi, as Marvel owns Ghost Rider. I only own the story and the OCs that will appear in the story. Please support the official release.

        All Might was in the teacher's lounge in UA as he decided to deliver a letter to someone. The same day when Eraser Head announced the Sports Festival to his students. The Symbol of Peace took a deep breath as he wrote the letter.

        "Greetings, it's been a while since you heard from me. I know you told me to find a successor among the elite in UA. However, I decided to give my power to someone you wouldn't believe. After all, my successor told me about his past actions when he was a vigilante. Despite the blood on his hands, he showed how much he desired to protect innocent people from villains."

        "This was further proven when he charged to save someone from a dangerous situation that made both myself and pros hesitate. I was inspired by his heroic nature and how far he was willing to protect people. Which is why I told the secret of my Quirk, One for All, and made him my successor. This young man asked me if he could still be a hero despite having villains' blood in his hands. I told him yes when most labeled him as either a villain or monster."

        "I was shocked when he protected his classmates and teachers from villains at the USJ. This young man has proven to be a worthy successor to my power. For he puts others' lives before his as theirs were more important. He undoubtedly will become a greater Symbol of Peace than I ever was. I hope you think the same when you decide to meet him."

        "I'll keep you updated on what's happening and with my successor. Believe me, this young man will become a symbol that'll inspire hope in others and for villains to fear. Sincerely, Toshinori Yagi."

        An old man smiled when he read All Might's letter in his home. He took a bite of his taiyaki and put the letter down on a desk. The smile remained as he was eager to meet All Might's successor. Now colorful fireworks exploded in the skies at UA University to signal the opening of the Sports Festival. Meanwhile, the media were outside the school gate, waiting for security to let them through.

        "The security line is huge! What's the deal?" A female reporter questioned. The reporter was Yu Shimamura. The same female reporter who was able to break into UA with her cameraman. She was 5'7", light skin, brown hair in a high ponytail, and had her standard blue suit. (A/N: I don't know if that's her name but work with it.)

(A/N: Yu Shimamura)

(A/N: Yu Shimamura)

        "Villains did manage to break into UA. So the university is making sure no shady character manages to get in. They even managed to get Sentinel to provide additional security, too. Though some people think the Sports Festival shouldn't happen." Shimamura's cameraman explained.