Chapter 7: Trouble at USJ

MHA: The Ghost Rider

Chapter 7: Trouble at USJ

Disclaimer: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi, as Marvel owns Ghost Rider. I only own the story and the OCs that will appear in the story. Please support the official release.

Midoriya arrived at UA's front gates for another day at the hero university. However, he was surrounded by reporters. It was very uncomfortable for him as they were in his personal space. "Hey, you! How are All Might's classes?" A female reporter asked him as other reporters came up with cameras and microphones. Now Midoriya understood why they were here and why Aizawa dislikes the media.

"He's a good teacher despite being new to the position and taught us all a lot. That's all I'm going to say as I need to get to class." Midoriya answered as he made his way through to get into school.  

Then the crowd of reporters ran towards Uraraka, who arrived at the school's entrance to ask her. "What do you have to tell us about the Symbol of Peace being a teacher?"

Uraraka was taken aback a little by the question. "Wh-what's he like? Um...he's very muscular!" She answered as she flexed both arms to do her best imitation of All Might.

Then the reporters noticed Iida arriving at the entrance and ran to him to ask him some questions. "What do you think of All Might as a teacher?"

"He made me recognize that I attend an educational institution that's the best of the best. Of course, both his dignity and character go without saying, but us students are constantly able-" Iida didn't finish as Midoriya placed his hand over his mouth to stop him. Then Midoriya dragged his friend to the school by the collar of his uniform.

"Don't encourage them, Iida. They'll just ask more questions, and we'll be late because of it." Midoriya told him as he walked to the university while dragging Iida. "Abysmal timing that all my motorcycles and cars are at my job's auto shop's place for a tune-up." He stated in his head.

"Excuse me! Can you tell me about All Might-Oh?" The female reporter said as she recognized Bakugou. "You're the one that green-haired kid saved from the Sludge Villain."

Bakugou was visibly angered when she brought up the Sludge Villain. He wished he could forget about the whole incident. But whenever someone brought it up, it struck a nerve. The ash-blonde-haired man decided to ignore her and continued walking towards the entrance. "Um, about All Might...Wow, you're scruffy; what's your deal?" The female reporter said as she looked at Aizawa, who stood in front of the gate.   

"He's not on duty today. You're disturbing the classes. Please leave." Aizawa stated as he turned around and went through the front entrance.

"Wait! I would like to speak directly with All Might!" The female reporter demanded, making Aizawa sigh and shake his head. The reporter got a little frustrated as the underground hero continued walking away. "Hey, just a little time is fine! Just let me see All Might!" She stated and attempted to walk through the front entrance.

However, she was abruptly stopped when a buzzer went off, and metal gates appeared to block the front entrance. "Wh-what the?!" The female reporter exclaimed.

"It's the UA Barrier. If someone without a Student ID or a visitor's pass tries to go in, the security system kicks in. There are sensors all over the school." The female reporter's cameraman explained.  

"What the heck?! They think they're high and mighty! They could at least give us a brief comment! We've been here for two days, and they still won't say anything!" The female reporter complained.