Chapter 22: Everyone's Time

MHA: The Ghost Rider

Chapter 22: Everyone's Time

Disclaimer: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi, as Marvel owns Ghost Rider. I only own the story and the OCs that will appear in the story. Please support the official release.

(A/N: I don't own any of the images that'll appear in this chapter.)

        Two days have passed after the incident with Stain, and now five days for the internship of class 1-A. Midoriya and Todoroki visited Iida whenever they could to check up or hang out with him. However, Midoriya noticed how Stain was the talk of the town from his phone. But the biggest news was how he beat Stain, a first-year university student. Midoriya was not looking forward to when he had to do the interview, but now focused on his internship and training.

        "I wonder how the others are doing at their internships." Midoriya thought as he, Todoroki, and Iida were playing cards as they were on break.

        Speaking of which, Best Jeanist and Bakugou were currently patrolling a section of the city. "It's possible that villains inspired by the Hosu Incident will likely become more active. Don't put down your guard even when we're on patrol." The Number Four hero told his intern. "Right." Bakugou grumbled with his hair styled by Best Jeanist and wearing the Pro Hero's jean brand.

        "This is a sudden question I want to ask you. Patrols are meant to discourage villains from executing crimes, but they have a secondary effect. What is it?" Best Jeanist asked.

        "If we see villains, we beat them up right away!" Bakugou confidently answered. "Incorrect." Best Jeanist replied.

        "It's Best Jeanist!" A female high school student told her three friends. "Please do your best!" The second high school girl added. Best Jeanist waved to the high school girls, who squealed in excitement.

        "The correct answer: to show civilians who we are. To provide the public peace of mind." Best Jeanist stated. "Tch." Bakugou grumbled. "It builds trust between those who protect and those being protected." The Fiber Hero explained.

        "What is this, a courtesy visit?" Bakugou complained. Then three kids behind Bakugou noticed him. "Oh, I've seen him on TV before!" the first kid told his two friends. "The Sports Festival again?" Bakugou thought in his head.

        "He was caught by a villain and looked like he was about to cry! And he got his butt whooped by the guy who beat the Hero Killer!" The kid told his friends, which enraged Bakugou, especially since he heard how Deku beat the Hero Killer by himself.

        "What did you say?!" Bakugou exclaimed as his hair exploded back to normal. Bakugou's shouting made the kids nervous and about to cry.

        "Have you already forgotten what I taught you? Deal with them properly." Best Jeanist told his intern. "Alright, already!" Bakugou shouted as he approached the kids.

        "You know, I wasn't caught by the villain back then; I was thinking about how to beat him. It wasn't that I'd failed. I'm the man who'll become the greatest Number One hero! And you brats better remember that!" Bakugou shouted, which made the three kids cry more.

        The Fiber Hero pinched the bridge of his nose. "He's too proud. It's fine to use those strong feelings to become a hero, but if that's not the case...Now, what shall I do with you?" He mentally said.

        Meanwhile, Uravity was training with Gunhead. "How would you fight against an opponent with a knife?" Gunhead asked his intern as she held the training knife. "Uravity, can you try striking me?" The Battle Hero requested.