Chapter 23: Return to UA

MHA: The Ghost Rider

Chapter 23: Return To UA

Disclaimer: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi, as Marvel owns Ghost Rider. I only own the story and the OCs that will appear in the story. Please support the official release.

(A/N: I don't own any images that are used in this chapter. It belongs to their respective owners.)

        Several days passed after the event in Hosu. Today's the day when class 1-A return to UA. Right now, Midoriya is in front of Gran Torino's apartment, saying their goodbyes.

        "Even though it was a short time, but I appreciate everything you taught me. Thank you for taking me under your wing for this internship." Midoriya had his suitcase in his hands and bowed to the Pro Hero.

        "Don't worry about that, boy. But remember, what happened that night wasn't your fault." Gran Torino replied.

        "Still, I appreciate your help and care. Thanks to your teachings, I saved my friend and beat Stain." Midoriya praised.

        "Even so, you did amazing, even exceeding my expectations. And that's a good thing." Gran Torino proudly said.

        "Thank you so much, Gran-" Midoriya was about to finish when Gran Torino tried to strike Midoriya's leg with his cane. But the greenette evaded it. "Have to see the results of our time training together?" Midoriya asked with a smile.

        "You're darn right. Despite everything you learned today, you still have much to learn. I'm not just talking about offense and defense. But I'm also referring to One for All. If you wish to surpass All Might, you'll have to learn a lot and progress with it." Gran Torino explained.

        "Yes, sir! Once again, thank you so much!" Midoriya happily replied.

        "Until next time, kid. Take care of yourself." Gran Torino said and was about to enter his home. But he stopped when Midoriya spoke.

        "Wait, I have a quick question?" The greenette requested. "As long the question isn't stupid or takes too long, then it's fine. Hurry because I want to eat my sweets." Gran Torino allowed.

        "Even though you're strong and trained All Might, you are almost unknown. Is there a reason?" Midoriya wondered.

        "Yes. I was never interested in working as a Pro Hero." Gran Torino answered. "Say what?" A bewildered Midoriya replied.

        "There was a point in my past when I needed to utilize my Quirk to its fullest, without limits. That's the only reason I got my license." Gran Torino said as he looked to the sky before looking at Midoriya. "You can ask Toshi or All Might. He can explain it better than I do. Tell that big lug I said hello when you see him."

        "Of course. I'll visit you when I get the chance." Midoriya said as he bowed. He then got on his motorcycle. Upon turning it on, he gently tugged on his leather jacket and mumbled softly as he felt the humidity rise. His helmet laying on his lap was currently being dusted off.

 His helmet laying on his lap was currently being dusted off