Caibideil 33

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

I hate my period. I hate it with all my existence. The fact that I'm bleeding right now is beyond me.

It's funny how sometimes two days can pass in a blink but some other times it feels like an infinite.

"Maya," A knock on the door interrupted my very intimate moment "are you almost done?" Aurora asked knocking softly now.

Geez, I can't even put a damn tampon in peace. I finished off and pulled my pants up. "Yes, give me a second" I responded and cleaned up.

Once I finished I washed my hands and opened the door. "Ok, now I'm done"

"Girl, you took forever in there. I thought you were dying or something" She conceded as she stepped closer to the mirror and started fixing her makeup.

"I wish" I murmured to myself. "So, again tell me why the fuck am I here?" I asked walking over to her.

"I knew you were free today and so I thought you would like to make some extra money." Aurora swerved around as she set her makeup on. "Fuck yes, but how?"

"You remember last time I asked you to cover up for me?" She asked and I nodded. I really did remember. "So basically the same thing today, just serving drinks." She finalized.

I have two choices, either I leave and avoid any chance of seeing him, or I stay and earn some money which I need because leaving in this city it's too expensive.

And again that cocky smile of his was in my mind. Asshole.

"Sure, where's the uniform?" I replied not caring. She grins "Good because I can't stand being all alone"

Aurora pointed at her locker "The code is five nine three. Also, the heels are not as high as last time"

"Good" I reply and went over where she suggested.

The damn skirt was shorter this time. Meh, who cares? It's just scarring. I pulled my pants down and pulled over my legs dark stockings accompanied with nine inches heels. One wrong move I'll break my damn leg.

I tucked my shirt inside the skirt and I was ready. I should be home watching a movie but well.

"Damn you're hot as fuck, how come you still single?" An ironic laugh withdrawal from my lips as I heard Rory's question. "I think I'm not but who knows," I reacted.