Chapter 2

he drags his tongue in my mouth. i try to push him away, but he is too strong. but it's not a kiss, i'm not kissing him back, it's just our mouth that touches. he finally broke the kiss, and looked at me.

Jungkook: why are you not kissing me back?

Rose: you wanted a kiss, you didn't say i had to kiss you back.

Jungkook: but now i'm saying you have to.

why am i doing this, it's wrong. Jungkook kissed me again. i'm still not kissing him back. he hold my hand, he holds my hand tight. he really want me to kiss him back. i'm trying to go, but i can't. he is strong, and he will not let me go. he suddenly broke the kiss.

Jungkook: are you trying to escape.

Rose: yes. and let me go.

Jungkook: first when you kiss me back.

Rose: no

Jungkook gave me a glared that scared me a little. he didn't hold my hand as tightly as before, so i took my chance and wriggled his wrist. he took his wrist to him.

Jungkook: ouch that hurt.

i took my chance and walked, fast. i took my things and said bye to Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo. i walked home fast. when i was home it was 21:30. i started to get ready for going to sleep. i can't believe Jungkook kissed me two times. my first kiss with him, and didn't even kiss him back. but i did the right thing, ​​​​​​​right?

i suddenly got a message from Lisa 

 -Lizy-

​​​​​​​Lizy

why did you go

:ME​​​​

i was tired

​​​​​​​Lizy

ok, se you tomorrow.

:ME​​​​

see you

-End of chat-   

i don't know if i'm going to say it, to Lisa, Jennie or Jisoo. i hope Jungkook keeps this as a secret, this is a big mistake. it's going to be so awkward at school tomorrow. i then realized how tired i am. i better get some sleep.

-next day-         

i woke up by my alarm clock. i got dressed and go down for eating some breakfast

Rose outfit:

i walked to school, i stopped at that place where me and Lisa will meet and go to school together

Lisa: hi Chae!