Chapter 31

-Friday-

-morning-

Jungkook: goodmorning Baby girl

Rose: *yawn* good morning

Jungkook: come let's eat breakfast

Rose: yes

we sat at the table and ate breakfast. trough the whole week we have acted normal in school, nd at home we have been cuddling, kissing and other cute couple. after eating, we did ready to go to school.

Rose Outfit:

Jungkook Outfit(ignore the mask):

Jungkook: ready to go?

Rose: yes.

Jungkook: okay.

i took his hand. he locked the door and we went to his car. and we drove to our school. he park the car. and i went to my Unnies, and after awhile, Jungkook went to his Hyungs. 

Jennie: have you confessed to Jungkook yet, Chaengie?

Rose: i'm thinking of it.

Lisa: don't worry if he rejects you, we will beat the a$$ out of him.

Jisoo: what she means is we are here for you, and will comfort you.

Lisa: but don't worry he won't reject you.

Rose: he won't(*whisper*)

i whispered while smiling for myself.

Jennie: what?

Rose: oh nothing

*rings to class*

Jisoo: come lets go.

we went to class. i sat at my seat. in the first class we had Korean. the school day went on. as always it was boring in school. after school, i walked out of the gate and walked a little away, and waited for Jungkook to come and pick me up. ha came and i sat in the car. he kissed me cheek.

Jungkook: wanna go get ice cream?

Rose: yes*smile*

we drove to an ice cream café. we got a vanilla softice in a bear, we shared it.

Jungkook: you have some ice cream on your lower lip.

Rose: oh

i took a tissue, and was about to wipe it away. but Jungkook took my hand.

Jungkook: let me wipe it away.

he leaned over the table and kissed my lower lip.

Rose: Yah! Kookie.

Jungkook: what? i just wiped it away.

Rose: Jungkook, there is kids in here.

Jungkook: we're not adults either.

Rose: i know.

Jungkook: but lets eat our ice cream done.

Rose: yes.

we ate our ice cream done and went home. Jungkook sat down in the couch. i went to take a bath.

End of POV

Jungkook POV

Rose: i will take bath

Jungkook: okay.

she went to take a bath. while she was taking a bath, i went to the other bathroom to take a quick shower. i took on a red shirt and buttoned it up, beside the three of them. and some tight black jeans that were ripped on the knees. i then sat back at the couch, with my legs slightly spread. after a short time Rose came out. she had some black sweat pants on, and a baby purple crop top. she then looked at me. and she started to smile and laugh.

Rose: Jungkook*laugh*

Jungkook: come here Baby girl.*smirk*

she walked to me. i took her wrist and pulled her down on my lap

****************************

(MAR21-2023: I unpublished chapter 32, cuz i cringed really hard over it)

i hope you liked the chapter.

sorry for misspellings, and that i was so short, and this came out some hours earlier, cause... why not

and y'all probably know where this is going😏

but i think i will try to update two chapter, for those who aren't comfy with smuts

and i saw this story/ff have reach 8k reads, thanks you so much😊

and plz don't steal my work w/o credit

****************************