Chapter 36

Rose POV

-next week-monay-

me and Jungkook is on our way to the school. Jungkook's wounds has healied by now. Chanyeol hasn't been in school since last week Tuesday(Nancy wasn't in school the entire last week). there is rumors that he got arrested. we came to class. we had biologi. after we had our break. i went to the girls restroom. after i did my business i went to wash my hands. when suddenly Yeri came in the. she went to me.

Yeri: Rose can we talk?

Rose: yes

Yeri: i just want to say. be careful with Jungkook. either he will probably ditch you like he did with me.

Rose: i-i

Yeri left. maybe she's right. Jungkook, also told her that he would stop seeing other girls when they came together. and he cheated on her and broke up with her, because he wanted to be with me. what if he find a more beautiful girl, and ditch me for her. i started to tear up. i went out of the girls restroom. i walked down the hallway. when i felt someone back hugging me.

Jungkook: there you were.

i turned around.

Jungkook: Baby girl, why is your eyes teary?

Rose: Yeri said something to me today.

Jungkook: what? il'l find her. don't worry.

Rose: no Jungkook. it's something i wanna talk to you about.

Jungkook: what?

Rose: you won't ditch me for another girl, as how you ditched Yeri for me.

Jungkook: of course not. i promised you that your the only one for me.

Rose: but you also promised that to Yeri.

Jungkook: this time i mean it. and i promise if we ever break up i will never love a girl again.

Rose: okay

Jungkook: now lets get some food.

Rose: okay

we went to the cafeteria

End of POV

Author POV

-at Yeri-

Yeri is walking.

Yeri: hey!

Nancy: what?

Yeri: i know you paid Nayun to do that.

Nancy: so...?

Yeri: why?

Nancy: because. Jungkook is the hottest guy in this school and now that you two broke up i had the chance. but he liked Rose.

Yeri: still why?

Nancy: cause i wanted to be with him since forever

Yeri: i know i hate him, he's a jerk. and i hate Rose for taking my him. but i will not let you ruin their relationship. i'm happy with being single and seeing other guys. and i see Jungkook is happy with Rose. and i know Jungkook promised Rose something he promised me and i won't let you ruin that promise.

Nancy: why do you care?

Yeri: i

Nancy:(*sarcastic gasp*) you still love him

Yeri: what if i do? he's happy with her, and i'm happy with going on one-night dates with a guys.

Nancy: are you really happy?

Yeri: yes.

Nancy: i know your lying.

Yeri goes up to Nancy, and slaps her.

Nancy: you little b!tch

Nancy goes to Yeri and pulled her hair.

Yeri: you think that hurts on me. i Jungkook always used to hurt me when he was mad.

Nancy: *sigh-laugh* your weak cause your sad, and you your sad cause you know you'll never find someone.

Yeri starts to tear up, cause she knows Nancy is right.

Yeri: you're right. but at least my life is not as sad at yours.

Nancy: we'll see.

Yeri went away. she started running while she is crying.

-last class of the day-

Rose POV

Mrs.Ae-cha: okay did all have a good break.

Class: yes.

Mrs:Ae-cha: wait. has anyone seen Yeri?

people started to whisper around the class.

Wendy: last time i saw her, was in the first break.

Irene: she went to the girls restroom

i remembered we talked at the girls restroom

Mrs.Ae-cha: okay.

Mrs.Ae-cha went out of the class. i could hear she was talking with someone on the phone. she came back after some time.

Mrs.Ae-cha: why don't you get early free from school

Class: yay!

i could see Mrs.Ae-cha had a worried face. i packed my things. and me and Jungkook walked back to his apartment. he didn't seem to care about that Yeri was no where to be found. when we came home Jungkook threw him self on the couch. i changed into some comfy clothes.

Jungkook: lets cuddle

Rose: okay.

i went to him

-evening-

i got a message on my phone.

-Blackpink Group chat-

Jennie Queen:

Y'all come to the adresse XXX quick!

ChiChoo Turtle Rabbit Kim:

why?

Jennie Queen:

just come!

Lalalalisa Manobangs:

okay.

:Rosé Pasta

Okay

__

i went to take my Jacked on.

Jungkook: where are you going?

Rose: my Unnies told me to come at XXX building.

Jungkook: okay i will drive you

we drove to the building. outside i saw my Unnies. Jungkook's Hyungs also was there.

Jennie: okay we're all here come with me.

Jennie ran. we ran after her, up to the top of the building.

at the top i saw a person standing on the edge of the building. it was... Yeri...

*******************************

i hope you liked the chapter

and sorry for misspelling

and thanks y'all so much for 9k reads and 200 votes😊

and pls don't steal my work w/o credit

*******************************