Chapter 22

i moved my lips closer to his. our lips were moving, in what felt like slow motion. his tongue sneaked it's way into my mouth. i could feel his tongue exploring my mouth. i could feel my cheeks burning, because of blushing. he broke the kiss when we were both about to run out of air. we were looking in each others eyes. he moved my hair behind my ears. 

Jungkook: Rose, you look so pretty from this view. especially when you are blushing.

i blushed even harder. he made a sigh-laugh. and placed his right hand at my jaw, and pulled me in for another kiss. he placed his hands on my neck to pull me closer to him, till there was no space between us. i felt like i fitted so well in his arms. Jungkook was sucking my lower lip. but he then bite it.

Rose: ow.

he broke the kiss.

Jungkook: oh, sorry.

Rose: no, it's okay.

he then liftet me up and placed my on the couch. he looked at me.

Jungkook: Rose, i will make some lunch. 

Rose: do you want me to help you with it?

Jungkook: no it's fine.

he went to the kitchen. i was laying on the couch looking up. after some time he was done cooking. we sat at the dinner table, we started eating. i tried to hold his hand under the table, and i succeeded. he then pulled me by my waist. and took my food with his chopstick, and tried to feed me.

Rose: Jungkook i'm 17.

Jungkook: so... your cute like a baby.

i hide my face in his shoulder. and he laughed.

Jungkook: see you are the cutest

i also started to laugh. after eating we were laying in the bedroom on his bed. we were both looking at our phones. i turned my phone of, and moved in Jungkook's embrace. he looked away from his phone. he looked at me. he laid his phone away, and hugged me back.

Rose: Jungkook?

Jungkook: yes?

Rose: who do you love the most, me or...

Jungkook: you!

Rose: you didn't let me finish...

Jungkook: you!

Rose: but...

Jungkook: you!

Rose: can't you just let me finish.

Jungkook: fine, who would i love more then you.

Rose: me or your phone?

Jungkook: you of course.

Rose: but you are always on your phone.

Jungkook: if you want attention, the just ask.

Rose: ok... Jungkook?

Jungkook: what?

Rose: i want attention.

Jungkook:*sigh-laugh* of course you can get attention.

he kissed my forehead.

Jungkook: Rose? is there anything you want for dinner?

Rose: uumm... you decide.

Jungkook: i know you girls, you actually want something. so what do you want

Rose: uumm... i want McDonalds.

Jungkook: okay. then lets go there when we're hungry.

Rose: okay.

Jungkook: but now i want to cuddle.

Rose: okay

-time skip-

it was now time that we would go eat. we were both wearing some casual comfortable clothes. Jungkook drove us. we went in, and we ordered.

Jungkook: a cheese burger, fries and a cola. what about you Rose?

Rose: fries, nuggets and cola.

Jungkook: okay.

we sat down, and waited. Jungkook went to take it and we started to eat. he then took one of my nuggets and ate it.

Rose: hey(*laughing voice*)

Jungkook: you can taste my burger then(*laughing voice*)

Rose: okay

i take a bite. and nod at him while chewing.

Jungkook: oh, you have some on your cheek.

he wiped my cheek. we continued to eat. and after eating, we went out to get ice cream. and after that we went back to his apartment. we went to the kitchen. and then Jungkook pushed me gently against the kitchen counter. and leaned over me, and putted his hand on the counter, on both my side. we were looking in each others eyes for a long moment. he liftet me a little up on the counter. he leaned his head to mine. our lips were only inches from each other. i was looking into his deep eyes. he broke our eye contact by looking at my lips. and now he started to kiss me, he closed his eyes. i wrapped my legs around him, and closed my eyes. and he placed his right hand on my right thigh. i open my mouth to let him in. he placed his tongue in my mouth. i placed my hands on his shoulders. a soft whimper escaped from my throat, cause i was almost out of breath. he then broke the kiss to let me breath.

Jungkook: are you having your breath again, baby girl?

Rose: yes.

he then pecked my lips.

 and liftet me up, i wrapped my legs around his waist. while he went to the bath room, with me. we did our night routine and went to his bedroom. we laid down in the bed. Jungkook hovered over me. he moved my hair behind my ear. and pecked my lips.

Jungkook: good night Baby girl

Rose: good night Kookie.

Jungkook: Kookie?

Rose: yes if you can call me baby girl, i will call you Kookie

Jungkook: okay (*bunny smile*)

he pecked my forehead and closed his eyes while hugging me. later i driftet to sleep.

End of POV

Jungkook POV

Rose looked so cute while sleeping. she fitted perfect in my embrace. i planted somre soft pecks on her forehead, before drifting to sleep.

******************************

i hope you like the chapter

sorry for misspellings. 

and yeah, i don't really have other things to say.

and plz don't steal my work w/o credit

******************************