Chapter 19

Rose POV

he moved his lips closer to mine. and our lips touched. and this time i kissed him back. he opened his mouth, and mine opened too, automatically. i could feel his tongue sneaking it's way into my mouth. and it was welcomed by mine. he was moving his mouth which made mine do it too, automatically. 

right now it feels like i'm flying

he now broke the kiss. we were looking each other right in the eyes. he gave me his bunny smile, i laughed at his cuteness.

Jungkook: did you enjoy?*smirk*

i now started to blush, like an insane person. i hided my face in my hands.

Jungkook: don't hide you face you look pretty when you blush.

i moved my hands away from my head. and looked at me with his calming eyes.

Jungkook: but you did enjoy*smirk*

Rose: Yah, Jungkook.

i hit his arm playfully.

Jungkook:*sigh laugh* i'm just teasing you.

he them laid his arm on my shoulder and pulled me to him.

Rose: Jungkook, i think we should go bask to the hotel now.

Jungkook: okay 

we went back to the hotel. we went back to the others, in the room.

Taehyung: you're back, where were you?

Jungkook: getting some water

Jimin: okay

we sat in the cirkle again. Jungkook was siting on my right. they were playing truth or dare. but no one did ask me.

Ryujin: Jungkook? truth or dare?

Jungkook: truth

Ryujin: what were you and Rose doing?

i trust that he keep his mouth shut about us

Jungkook: we went to see the sunset

Ryujin: really?

Jungkook: yes

Ryujin: okay.

they continued the game for a while. suddenly i yawned.

Jungkook: are you tired?

Rose: no i'm fine.

Jungkook: okay.

Jungkook standed up, and went away. he came back with blanket, and placed it on my shoulders. he sat beside me again. i started to feel the tiredness in my body. i don't remember but i think i fell asleep.

End of POV

Jungkook POV

i could feel a head on my shoulder. i turned my head to see Rose, i knew it was her. i now self felt tired. and i think i fell asleep.

-next day(day 5)-

i woke up with Rose beside me. we fell asleep in the room. but also some others has. i liftet Rose up, and went to her and Lisa's room. and laid her, on her bed. i pecked her forehead, and went to my own room. i took a shower and  got dressed.

Jungkook Outfit:

i started to pack my things, since we are going home today

i started to pack my things, since we are going home today. i then want back to Rose, to wake her up.

Jungkook: Rose, wake up!

Rose: wha-what?

Jungkook: it's morning, and today we are going home.

Rose: oh yeah right.

she stood up from her bed. and found some clothes.

Rose: umm Jungkook?

Jungkook: yes?

Rose: would you mind to go waiting in the couch, cause i'm taking a shower.

Jungkook: no.

i stood up and went out of her room. and sat on the couch. after some time she came out of the bathroom.

Rose Outfit:

Rose: Jungkook, can you wait

Rose: Jungkook, can you wait. i need to pack my things.

Jungkook: yes, do you need help.

Rose: no i'm fine.

Jungkook: ok

she went to her room to pack. i know she said she didn't need help. but i went to her room any way, and helped her pack. after packing we went to the meeting room. they had already started to eat breakfast. so Rose and me just standed in the line, to get breakfast.

-after breakfast-

Mrs.Ae-cha: as you know today we are going home. so i would like you all to go to your room and pack you things, and them come back here with them

class: okay Mrs.Ae-cha.

since i already had packed my stuff i just went to my room and took my suitcase, and waited for Rose. we went together with our stuff, to the meeting room. we sat down, while waiting for the others. 

-after some time-

finally everyone is done packing.

Mrs.Ae-cha: okay everyone, if you will follow me. then outside is a buss waiting for us.

we stood up and went outside.

Jungkook: Rose?

Rose: yes?

Jungkook: can we sit together in the bus?

Rose: yes.

Jungkook: also on the way home from the airport?

Rose: sure.

Jungkook: okay. 

we putted our luggage in the bus, and we went in the bus. we sat at one of the seats in the back. she sat at the window seat. after everyone has found a seat in the bus, the bus now started to drive. we looked out of the window. i took Rose's hand, and she holed it. we weren't looking at each other or talking, just holding each others hand and looking out of the window.

-at the airplane-

we were looking for our seats. we are going to sit with the same people as last time. so it's me, Rose, Jisoo and... Chanyeol. hopefully me and Rose can be fast enough and sit beside each other. we found our seats and Chanyeol was sitting at the seat next to the window, and Rose has to sit beside the window

*****************************************

i hoped you liked the chapter.

and i saw this story/ff have reach 1k reads, thanks you so much😊

and sorry for misspellings

and be care full with sour candy i ate to much of it so my tongue started to bleed.

and happy halloween

and pls don't steal my work with out credit

*****************************************