Chapter 23

-next day-

Rose POV

 i woke up. Jungkook is still sleeping. i didn't want to wake him up. so i removed his strong arm form my waist, gently. i pecked his forehead. and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and me. 

End of POV

Jungkook POV

i woke up, i reached for Rose but she is not here. i open my eyes, and she isn't there. i stood up and went to the bathroom to see if she was there, she wasn't there. so i went to the living room, she wasn't there but i found her cooking in the kitchen. since the living room and kitchen is next to each other. i went to her and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. i think i startled her, cause she acted fast.

Rose: oh, it's just you

Jungkook: yes, who'd you thought it else would be.

Rose: i don't know.

Jungkook: remember i will protect you from all those guys.

Rose: yes, i know.

Jungkook: anyway, what are you cooking?

Rose: egg and bacon.

Jungkook: sound good.

Rose: just go and wait, and will come with the food.

Jungkook: no, i'm fine with standing here behind you.

Rose: oh ok

i laid my head on her shoulder, while watching her cook. and also to be there if something goes wrong. after some time she was done and we sat down and started eating. i paused for a moment, admiring her cuteness while she eat. but she notice.

Rose: what are you looking at?

Jungkook: when you eat, you look so cute.

Rose: ya! stop, making me blush.

Jungkook: you look so pretty when you blush so i'm gonna keep making you blush.

Rose: omo Jungkook.

Jungkook: it's true, you are cute when you blush.

she hit my arm gently.

Jungkook: find, i'm gonna stop. 

we finished eating and went to the living room to relax while we watch a movie. when suddenly a making out scene came. Rose covered her eyes with her hands. i leaned over her, and removed her hand.

Jungkook: *laugh-sigh*why so shy?

Rose: i-i, it's just a little embarrassing

i turned us around so she was on the top.

Jungkook: but it's not embarrassing when we do it?*smirk*

Rose: ya, stop making me embarrassed.

she hit my chest gently.

Jungkook: ouch, that hurt.

Rose: that hard was it not.

Jungkook: i know. but you know what they say, it's tought that matter.

Rose: you're so dramatic (*laughing-voice*)

she fell down on my chest and i dragged her in for a hug. we laid like that for a moment, but then a scene came were they were... yeah you know. and i can see Rose isn't comfortable, so i turned the tv off.

Jungkook: Rose?

Rose: yes?

Jungkook: do you want to cuddle or some thing?

Rose: yes. i'm also having some major period cramps.

Jungkook: okay.

i kissed her forehead. and we also talked for a moment. i enjoyed hearing about her life. and i would peck her forehead and cheeks, when i wanted to. 

Rose: for how long are you gonna peck my forehead and cheeks?

Jungkook: you don't like it?

Rose: yes, but it's better when it's on the lips.

Jungkook: *sigh-laugh* your so cute.

i pecked her lips. 

Jungkook: do you wanna do anything?

Rose: no, i just wanna be with you.

Jungkook: i know.*smile*

i pecked her forehead.

Jungkook: but we have been laying here for along time.

Rose: yeah.

i stood up and helped Rose up. 

Jungkook: i will make lunch, you can take a shower.

Rose: okay

End of POV

Rose POV

i went to get some clothes and went to the shower. after showering i dried myself and got dressed and went to Jungkook in the kitchen.

Rose Outfit:

End of POV

Jungkook POV

i was cooking some lunch when i heard Rose come out of the shower. i turned around. her hair were still wet, so her white short gat wet, and could see trough. 

Jungkook: Rose, you shirt is getting wet.

Rose: oh, i will just go get a hoodie on.

Jungkook: okay.

she took a hoodie on and i was done cooking lunch. we sat at the dinning table and started eating. and we went on with our day. and the rest of the week went on.

**************************************

i hope you liked this chapter. 

and sorry for misspelings

and lately i have been addicted to the song "abcdefu"

**************************************