Chapter 21

-next day-

Jungkook POV

i woke up with Rose hugging me. it's still early in the morning. so i decided to hug her back. i think we laid in each others embrace for around 5 minutes. i then stood up to make breakfast.

Jungkook Outfit:

End of POV

Rose POV

i woke up. and Jungkook was not there. i stood up, and went out of the room. i could smell that Jungkook was cooking in the kitchen, so i went there. and yes, he was there. i went to him.

Rose: goodmorning

Jungkook: oh, goodmorning.

Rose: what are you cooking?

Jungkook: pancakes.

Rose: ooh. i love pancakes.

Jungkook: good. you can sit down at the dinning table, i'm almost done.

Rose: okay

i sat at the dinning table, waiting for Jungkook. he came with the pancakes and we started eating.

Jungkook: do you like them?

Rose: yes, they are good

Jungkook: good. now eat, it's good for you.

Rose: yes.

after eating. i putted on my pants and me and Jungkook went home to me to get some of my clothes.

Rose Outfit:

 after that we came back and sat in the living room on the couch

 after that we came back and sat in the living room on the couch. we watched some series. and we had some snacks. me and Jungkook was laying close to each other. i was feeling really safe with him. after watching some series Jungkook stood up and went to the bathroom.

Jungkook: Baby girl, i'm taking a shower.

Rose: okay(*saying with a laugh*)

Jungkook: what's funny(*saying with bunny smile*)

Rose: Baby girl?(*saying with a laugh*)

Jungkook: yes, it's cute to you.(*saying with bunny smile*)

Rose: okay(*saying with a laugh*)

he went showering. and i was scrolling trough my phone, waiting for Jungkook. after some time he came out of the bathroom. but he was only wearing a towel around his waist. his abs were showing. i tried to just look at his face, and not his abs.

Jungkook: wanna touch?*smirk*

i blushed

Jungkook: just kidding, i well go get dressed.

he went to his room and got dresses, and came back(he is still wearing the same outfit). he sat beside me(on the right side). and he hugged my waist, and laid his head on my shoulder. and he didn't seem to will let me go.

Rose: Jungkook?

Jungkook: hhmm...

Rose: what are you doing?

Jungkook: hugging my Baby girl.

Rose: oh okay.

Jungkook: but i can make this moment better.

he then moved. he rolled so i was on top of him.

Rose: Ju-Jungkook?

Jungkook: i said i would make this moment better.

okay Rose this is your chance. i touched his hair. while looking him straight into his eyes. he then placed his right thumb on my lower lips. he looked at my lips. he moved his hand to neck and down to my waist. and placed his left hand on my neck. i placed my hands on his shoulders. and moved my head to his, and our lips touched.

***********************************

i hope you liked the Chapter

and sorry for misspellings.

and don't mind voting

and pls dont steal my work w/o credit

***********************************