chapter 3

Rose: thanks.. Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: Rose, be careful. are you ok.

Rose: yes, thanks for saving my life.

he nodded at me.

Chanyeol: wanna go with me to school.

Rose: okay chanyeol.

Chanyeol: why are you walking alone? are you and Lisa mad at each other?

Rose: i woke up ealier than my alarm clock, and i was bores waiting to go to school so i just i was going to school early.

chanyeol: okay.  

i walked with chanyeol, i'm so thankful for that he saved me. 

End of POV

Jungkook POV

i'm standing at the school. i came early today. i see some students come. wait! is that Rose with Chanyeol. when did they start to hang out. i followed them with my eyes. they were talking. they stopped, i heard what they were saying.

Rose: thanks again for saving me from the car.

Chanyeol: no problem, but be careful next time.

what! was Rose almost driven down by a car, and was she saved by Chanyeol. they were laughing. i then saw Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo. they where running over to Rose.

Jennie: Rosie! are you ok?

Jisoo: we could feel you was in danger.

Lisa: yes, what had happen?

Rose: oh, i was almost driven down by a car, but Chanyeol saved me. 

Jisoo: what, are you okay.

Rose: yes i'm okay.

Jennie: thanks Chanyeol for saving Rose.

they bowed at him. he bowed back.

Chanyeol: no problem. as long as she is ok. 

Chanyeol walked away. the girls made a little laugh, teasing Rose. ugh. i'm not jealous on Chanyeol. but i just had her where i wanted her.

Yeri: JUNGKOOK!

oh yeah, Yeri.

Jungkook: what Babe?

she walked by me with her friend behind her. (imagen some girl idols). and over to Lisa. she tore her hair. Lisa screams. Jennie and Jisoo was about to help Lisa, but Yeri's friends stand up for her. she then slapped Lisa and walked away over to me. she walked into my embrace.

Jungkook: babe, why did you do that to Lisa?

Yeri: why did you ler her kiss you?

Jungkook: it's just the cheek.

Yeri: but. bu...

Jungkook: sshh...

i put my finger in a sh sign on her mouth. i took her chin a we kissed.

Jungkook: see.

End of POV

Rose POV

Jisoo: Lisa are you okay?

Lisa: yes, Rosie are you okay?

Rose: yes, why shouldn't i?

Jennie: cause Yeri and Jungkook is kissing right over there.

Rose: oh, why is it a problem.

i looked at Lisa. i didn't want her to tell the other what happened with me and Jungkook. and i was right, he would go kiss other girls. he is a playboy, like he has been in bed with at least twenty girls, while being in a relationship with Yeri. and she know. i don't know why they are still together when he has cheated on her, and why do i have a crush on him.