Chapter 9

back to Rose POV

god he is hot. i wanna touch his abs so bad. i liked the picture.

*phone vibrate*

Bunny Kookie

Bunny Kookie:

you like the picture and view😏

:ME

it was accident.

Bunny Kookie:

sure😏

:ME

i mean it! was an accident!

Bunny Kookie:

aaww, you are cute when you are mad. but i'm just teasing you Baby girl.

:ME

well... it's not funny.

Bunny Kookie:

i know you wanna touch them, don't hide it😏

:ME

WHAT!?

Bunny Kookie:

i know girls they always wanna touch them😏

:ME

uumm...

Bunny Kookie:

can i come over?

:ME

NO! don't come over

Bunny Kookie:

why, you don't like me anymore?

:ME

no it's not like that but, my parents are home today, and my dad will kill us both. if knew about the kisses.

Bunny Kookie:

aaww, you are trying to protect me.

:ME

Jungkook, can't you take this serious?!

Bunny Kookie:

yes, i'm sorry for teasing you. but i understand, but on the tour i'm all yours, when we are alone cause i know you are shy.

:ME

okay... bye Kookie

Bunny Kookie:

bye Baby girl. and you can just text me when you wanna see my eight packs😏

:ME

 😳

__

jeez, how can a boy make me blush so much. like, i need ice for my cheeks. cause they are burning, so much do i blush. but he has a point, i actually maybe a little tiny bit wanna touch his abs. 

I SAID A LITTLE TINY BIT, OKAY! AND DON'T JUDGE ME, I BET YOU WANT TO TOUCH THEM TO!

but i can't wait for the class tour. a week were i don't have to be alone, and there is gonna be people around. and not that their going on work early, and coming home late. but Mrs.Ae-cha has always been like a second mother. but she can't replace my real mom, cause she is the sweetest person on earth. but they have been really busy as work the last years. but mom told me that i didn't have to worry about anything. and she made a agreement with the Unnies moms that i always could come over and have dinner and sleep. but i get homesick very easily, so i always sleep at home. i then hear the door getting unlocked. and opened and locked again.