Chapter Nine

Trigger warning: inferring(is that the word? Idk) that someone is a pedophile (which the character isn't to clarify), threat towards the school, mention of death

•~•~•~•~•~•

Phil set papers down on Techno's desk. It was the end of the school day. It had been a week since Techno's house was robbed. Home coming was canceled. Techno was in the hospital, in a coma. The robber had gotten away before the cops arrived. The robber shot Techno twice. Once in the arm and another time about 5 centimeters away from his heart and tore right through his lung. Phil had been helping Eret grade a bunch of papers for Techno's classes, as well as helping him not get eaten alive by the students. Since Techno wasn't there, a bunch of the students started to act out in Eret's class, since Eret was taking over for Techno for the time being.

Purpled knocked on the door softly. Phil looked over at him. Purpled waved quietly and walked into the room, shutting the door.

"Do you need something, Purpled? I have to go grade some papers in my room if you want to follow me." Purpled looked down at the floor.

"Mr. Minecraft, I was at Mr. Blade's house the night he was shot..." Phil focused his attention on Purpled, shock and concern written all over his face. "I promise I'm not the one who did it. I was there because I tried to rob him but I didn't know he had gotten home. He just gave me maybe a few hundred bucks but I didn't steal anything, I promise. He gave me the money I took. There was still money in the jewelry box when I left. I know I'll probably get in a lot of trouble for breaking in in the first place but I felt like someone should know in case someone finds out and it gets out into the public." Purpled explained quickly. Phil walked over to him and put his hands on his shoulders softly.

"Have you gone to the police yet?"

"No... They're gonna blame it on me. I just know it. They don't have a murder weapon and they can't get anything out of Mr. Blade because he's not even awake right now. And then if Mr. Blade dies then-" Purpled had started to tear up.

"Purpled, look at me." Purpled looked up at his teacher slowly. "You won't get in trouble and if you do, I'll get you the best lawyer I can fucking find. I know you didn't hurt him, Purpled. You're a kid who just needed some money, right? You didn't hurt him. He's not gonna die. He's a fighter. He'll wake up soon. I know he will. I've known him and Wilbur their whole lives. If one of them dies, the other will be hysterical. And I don't think Techno wants to unleash a hysterical Wilbur, at least not yet. He'll keep fighting." Phil reassured. Purpled nodded, sniffing and wiping his eyes.

"Wilbur and Techno are close?" He asked softly.

"They grew up together. Purpled, they're like twins."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Too give you a warning if Wilbur does go ballistic. And so you wouldn't start crying." Phil patted his shoulder and opened the door. "Off you go now. Don't want your parents waiting too long." Purpled nodded and walked out of the classroom. Phil smiled at him and waved. The boy who had been harassing Fundy, Tommy, and Ranboo looked up from his phone. He was across the hall from Techno's classroom. He looked down at his camera roll, smiling to himself.

"Mr. Dude, it's just such a horrible thing that I had to catch! And with a student no less!" The boy cried out. Phil rolled his eyes at the overly dramatic boy.

"Sam, I was just keeping Purpled updated on Techno's situation. We weren't doing anything weird. I was reassuring Purpled that Techno would be okay." Phil crossed his arms. Sam sighed, obviously conflicted.

"Phil, you know I can't just ignore this."

"That's ridiculous! I never did anything to my students! That's disgusting, Sam! I have a fucking wife! I love her and only her!" Phil shouted.

"I know you do but until proven otherwise-"

"I'm not hooking up with my students, Sam! I can't believe you're going to believe a troublemaker over someone you've known for years! You know I wouldn't do the shit I'm being accused of!"

"I know but-"

"Do something about it! I'm tired of the board telling you what to do just so they can get fucking money! Money that's probably fucking illegal!"

"Phil-"

"Sam, come on! Please!"

"Phil! You will be suspended for a week! Now get your stuff and leave the school's property!" Sam stood up and pointed towards the door. Phil stared at Sam quietly.

"But..." Phil mumbled. He took a deep breath, composing himself. "Fine. See you in a week then, I guess." Phil scoffed, leaving the office and making sure to slam the door on his way out. He walked towards his classroom. Ranboo stepped in front of him.

"Mr. Minecraft! Good morning! I was wondering if-"

"Ranboo, I'm not your teacher right now. Ask someone else." Phil muttered, walking around Ranboo. Ranboo turned and watched him walk away before looking at the office. Ranboo stared at the office doors before marching his way over to them. He opened the doors and went to Sam's office, ignoring the secretary's protests. He threw open the door to Sam's office and walked in.

"I demand to know why Mr. Minecraft looked so upset!" Ranboo shouted. The boy glared at Ranboo. Sam sighed, looking up at the half and half haired boy.

"Ranboo, you have classes to attend-"

"One of my classes is with Mr. Minecraft! And he said he wasn't my teacher! Tell me what happened to him or I'll- I'll-" Ranboo stuttered a bit, trying to think of a good threat. Sam stood up once again.

"Think about your next words, Ranboo. If you say something you'll soon regret, you'll join Mr. Minecraft with a week's suspension, or I'll even expel you." Ranboo tensed. The boy smirked, crossing his arms.

"I- Suspension..." Ranboo muttered, looking down at his feet. "I..." The boy in the chair raised an eyebrow.

"You what, memory boy? Threaten the principal by exposing some dirty laundry he has?" Ranboo looked up at the other.

"I'll start something the school board can't get money off of." Ranboo stated. He turned and left the office. Ranboo soon started to panic as he walked to his next class.

That sounded like he was gonna blow up the school or something! God! Why was he so stupid?! Although, blowing up the school wouldn't be half bad... No! He'd be a criminal! He couldn't do that! And if he did that he could kill someone! He could do it after school... But blowing up the school would just cause more problems! And besides, he couldn't do something so horrible! He wasn't a bad person! Why would he think of threatening the principal in the first place?! Stupid!