Chapter Sixteen

Trigger warning: mention blood and probably typos tbh

And how I write when I'm texting may break through a little bit in this chapter 💀 just ignore it I text differently than I write stories and talk to people professionally just ignore it

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Techno stared at the blood leaking down Punz's hand. Purpled let go of the gun, letting Techno take it. Punz backed away, police sirens approaching rapidly. Punz exited through the back door. Purpled was about to run as well but Techno caught him and sat on the ground with him. Purpled tried to pry Techno's arms off of him.

"They're gonna send a man hunt out for you if they see you running. I'll help you get whatever you need just please stay here. I won't let anyone put you behind bars. I can help if you're in jail." Purpled started to cry.

Police busted open the front door and searched the house before finding them on the bedroom floor. One of the police officers called for medics. Techno let go of Purpled as one of the police officers made sure the kid wasn't hurt. The police put Purpled in handcuffs. Purpled tried to get away from them.

"I didn't do anything!" The boy yelled. The cops dragged him out of the house. Purpled continued to shout, sobbing. The police and paramedics left soon after. Techno took his phone out of his pocket and quickly called Phil. It rang for a bit before Phil answered.

"What's up mate? I was helping Kristen, Tubbo, and Tommy bake a pie."

"More like watching me fail!" Tommy's voice came from somewhere in the distance on Phil's side of the phone. Techno rolled his eyes.

"Purpled and his brother broke into my house. I was almost shot, again."

"You have bad luck with guns at this point."

"I do but that's not why I called. His brother escaped but Purpled was take to the police station, I assume, for questioning." Phil paused for a bit.

"So, what you're saying is that you need me to pick you up and bring you over?"

"Yep."

"I'll be there soon. Just give me a minute to clean up." Phil hung up. Techno stood up and glanced down at the new blood stain on his carpet. He stared at it for a little bit before making his way to his living room and putting his shoes on.

Techno and Phil walked into the police station. A man looked up at them from behind a window at a desk. They walked over. Phil smiled at him and greeted him.

"What can I do for you folks?"

"Was a kid named Purpled brought in?"

"Purpled? That kid with the gunshot wound on the back of his head? They took him to the hospital and are questioning him there. Why?" Techno tensed up. The bullet hit the kid? Shit. How did he not see that? Or maybe Punz came back and tried to shoot him?

"He tried to kill me with his older brother." Techno spoke up. "Was that wound in the back of his head there before or after you guys got him out of my house?"

"I don't know the details man. Go to the hospital." The man shrugged, going back to what he was doing before they walked in. Techno rolled his eyes.

"Bruuuuuh." Techno muttered. Phil turned to Techno.

"Why would that matter?" Techno tensed a bit. He looked at Phil before looking down at his leg that had been shot.

"He tried to kill himself so he didn't have to kill me. Kinda forgot to tell you that part."

"Forgot?!"

"A kid tried to kill me with his older brother, Phil. Sorry if I forget things like that. It's called being traumatized." Phil rolled his eyes in response.

"Let's just go to the hospital." Phil muttered. Techno nodded and followed Phil back to the car.

They arrived at the hospital soon enough. Techno got out of the car and went to the waiting room inside the hospital. Phil followed him. A woman was crying as a doctor and police officer stood nearby. She almost fell, the doctor catching her just in time.

"My baby!" She wailed. Techno and Phil stopped and looked at her. A woman at the front desk cleared her throat, catching their attention.

"Need something?" Techno walked over.

"Is there a patient named Purpled here?" The woman glanced at the sobbing woman. She motioned to her.

"If you mean Purpled Wars, that's his mother. He went into surgery not too long ago. He died." She stated.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Oooooh you guys gonna cry so bad