Chapter Twenty-Four

Again
ANY TUBBO AND RANBOO INTERACTIONS ARE COMPLETELY PLATONIC IN THIS BOOK!!!!!
DREAM AND TECHNO ARE JUST MESSING WITH RANBOO!!!
THERE ARE NO SHIPS (except Wilbur and Sally and Karl and Sapnap) IN THIS BOOK!!!

IT'S PLATONIC!!!!

No matter how much they flirt on Twitter 💀

•~•~•~•~•~•

Ranboo stood at his locker, holding his phone to his ear. Classes had just ended and Ranboo was just getting some stuff from his locker.

"I'm not wearing a maid's dress to the party, Tubbo." Ranboo rolled his eyes.

"Why not? You'd be doing your job after the party while cleaning up."

"I'm not being a maid for your party. You're going to be helping clean up too. So is Tommy." Ranboo closed his locker.

"Well, you gotta wear some kind of costume."

"I know that. I'm just thinking I'll go as some kind of vampire or something."

"Oh my god. Will you be the Edward to my Bella?" Ranboo gagged at the names mentioned.

"Ew. No. I'll stick to being the control to your chaos." Ranboo walked down the hallway. "How's Micheal? I'm gonna come pick him up and take him home so Dream can watch him all night."

"He's sleeping right now boss man. Can we go to the store and pick out matching costumes?"

"I mean, sure. I don't have anything to do until the party. We still have to finish decorating though."

"I know!" Tubbo groaned. "Just walk quicker. We don't have all day."

"I'm walking. I'm walking." Ranboo rolled his eyes and glanced around the hallway. Techno and Dream waved at him. "I'll be at your house soon. Bye." Ranboo hung up and ran over to them. "Why aren't you outside yet? Me and Tubbo still have to set up the party and get costumes." Ranboo grabbed Dream's arm.

"I was just chatting with Techno. He's gonna hang out with me and Micheal tonight."

"Yeah. It's been a while since I hung out with my college roommate." Techno smiled. "You were so small back then. I hate that you're all buff and shit now." Dream chuckled and punched his arm.

"You were a fucking scaredy-cat in college. Don't even."

"I was not. You're remembering it wrong. You were the scaredy-cat."

"I'd love to listen to you guys fight like an old married couple but I really have to get to Tubbo's." Dream rolled his eyes.

"Alright. We'll go to your boyfriend's house. Damn." Ranboo glared at him.

"He's not my boyfriend! Shut up!"

"You guys flirt all the time."

"I can confirm." Techno piped in.

"We're messing around! Gosh darn it! Let's just go." Ranboo pulled Dream by the sleeve. Dream hummed and looked at Techno.

"See ya later."

"Yep."

•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry it's so short y'all haven't gotten anything in over two week 💀🤚