Chapter Twenty

Trigger warning: mention of injuries

Man you guys are gonna be so upset with me I love playing with your emotions in this book :)

Read my note at the end of this chapter you hooligans

•~•~•~•~•~•

Tubbo stared down at Ranboo. Ranboo had been in a coma for the whole two weeks since the school was attacked. He had stopped breathing multiple times. He had also dug his nails into his palms a few times. He must've been having bad dreams or whatever you could have in a coma. He had started screaming in middle of the night a few days ago, screaming about how something was too loud and he wanted it to go away. Tubbo didn't know how he was able to scream while in a fucking coma. It shouldn't be able to happen. The hospital door opened.

"Tubbo?" Phil asked. Tubbo turned to look at him. "Hey mate. Schlatt brought you some food. He said he was sorry he couldn't come up and give it to you himself. He had to get to school." Tubbo nodded. Phil walked over and handed the bag of food to Tubbo. "Have you visited Tommy today? He's gonna be able to leave later." Tubbo shook his head. "His wounds don't look as bad anymore. He got his cast off this morning I think." A stray bullet had hit Tommy in the leg, hitting one of his bones. He had hit his head on a corner of something when he fell. Tubbo didn't really remember what Tommy said. "Tubbo?" Phil asked. Tubbo looked up at him again. "You listening, mate?"

"Yeah. Sorry." Tubbo's voice sounded hoarse and broken. Tubbo cringed at his own voice. Phil patted his head softly.

"It's alright. Do you want anything else before I go see how Techno's doing?" Tubbo shook his head. Phil smiled at the boy before turning and leaving the room. Tubbo's eyes teared up slightly. A sob slipped out before Tubbo put his face in his hands.

Phil stood outside the room for a minute. He heard Tubbo start to cry. Phil sighed quietly. He started making his way to Techno's room. He opened Techno's door. Techno looked up from the book his was reading. There were a few burn marks on the side of Techno's face. The burns ran down to the back of his neck and down his back. They also ran down the side of his arm.

"Where have you been? You weren't here when I woke up." Techno asked.

"Schlatt asked me to take food he bought to Tubbo." Phil muttered. "What are you reading?" He walked over and sat down on the bed.

"Art of War."

"Again?"

"It's a good book."

"This is like the tenth time you've read it." Phil shook his head. Techno shrugged. Phil looked down at his feet. Techno stared at Phil for a little bit before closing the book.

"You okay?" He asked quietly. Phil nodded.

"My chest just hurts a bit. I'm fine." Techno put his book on the movable table next to him.

"You really shouldn't walk around this much. Your wound literally just started healing not too long ago."

"You were in a coma two days ago. Shut up."

"I'm sorry I was thrown into a fucking locker, almost broke my back, and got glass in like every fucking inch of my body."

"Tubbo and Ranboo were also thrown across the hallway."

"How are they anyways?" Techno asked.

"Ranboo's still in a coma and Tubbo can barely talk still."

"What were Ranboo's injuries anyways? I don't remember what you told me since I had just fucking came out of a coma." Techno rolled his eyes.

"Glass punctured his heart and lungs. He also has burns on his legs."

"I mean sucks to suck." Techno joked. Phil looked at him.

"Techno!" Techno bursted out laughing.

Tubbo ate his food that Schlatt had brought quietly. Ranboo shifted slightly, causing Tubbo to look at him. Tubbo stared at him for a bit before shrugging it off and going back to eating.

"Tubbo..." Ranboo mumbled. Tubbo looked at him again immediately. Ranboo was staring at Tubbo. Tubbo dropped his food onto the floor. "What's going on?" He asked quietly. Tubbo stood up and slammed his hand down onto a button that was on the wall.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

For clarification, Ranboo was in a dreaming kind of state last chapter. Last chapter was a whole dream. Get dunked on fuckers. You really think I was gonna kill Dad?