Chapter Twelve

This chapter doesn't need a trigger warning? Shocker
But it probably has typos
Gogy is a bitch in this chapter so if you simp for Gogy or whatever just skip this or something Idk but bitchy Gogy and Sapnap drama will come relevant in future chapters

•~•~•~•~•~•

Ranboo was latched into Dream, laying on the couch. Sapnap was staring down at the teen, almost like he was glaring at him. Ranboo was asleep, head laying on Dream's lap and the rest of his body laying on the couch. George was sipping some coffee from a mug that was in Dream's kitchen. Dream was finding a show on Netfilms to watch.

"When's he gonna wake up?" George asked. Dream glanced at the two.

"I don't know, George. When will you start teaching your class without falling asleep?" Dream teased.

"You should really get more chairs for your living room."

"I will. I'll have another couch soon. I just have to move Ranboo back in and readjust the house." Dream shrugged, clicking on a TV show. "Sit on the floor. You guys aren't old." Sapnap huffed and sat on the floor near the couch. George scoffed.

"Can't he go up to his room and sleep? It's like 2 in the afternoon anyways. Why's he still sleeping?"

"Because he had a rough night, alright? Just sit down George."

"What? Was he upset about some school drama or something?"

"It's none of your business, George. Let's just watch this show."

"So it was about school drama?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"It's none of your business. Leave him alone." George sat on the floor at the other end of the couch where Ranboo's feet were, reluctantly. Dream hit play on the show.

About two episodes in, George stood up. He put his mug on the coffee table. Dream paused the show. Sapnap and Dream looked up at George.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He stated, heading towards the stairs.

"Well, make it quick." Sapnap pouted, obviously upset the show had been paused. George rolled his eyes at him. He made his way upstairs, glancing at the bathroom. He then glanced at a room with the door slightly cracked open. He walked over to it and pushed it open slightly. The room was practically empty, besides a bed, nightstand, and a dresser. It must've been Ranboo's room. It was really bland.

"I shouldn't be in here. He's my student." George muttered. "But he is Dream's brother..." He debated quietly. "Plus, he just appeared one day and Dream suddenly had a brother." George walked further into the room. He walked over to the nightstand and opened the drawer. A book laid inside. He picked it up and sat on the bed. He opened the book, a picture sliding out. George tilted his head, picking the picture up off his lap. The picture was of Ranboo and his mom. It looked about 3 years old.

"George! What's taking so long?" Sapnap complained, walking up the stairs. He was about to go into the bathroom before he spotted George in Ranboo's room. Sapnap glanced down the stairs before going into the room as well. "What's that?"

"I don't know. A picture fell out though so I was looking at it. That isn't Dream's mom." He pointed out, showing the picture to Sapnap. Sapnap took the picture.

"It isn't." Sapnap confirmed. "Who is she?" Sapnap flipped the picture over to look at the back. "Ranboo L. Beloved. The other name is scribbled out."

"His last name isn't WasTaken?"

"Nope."

"What the fuck?" George snatched the photo away from him, reading the back as well. "Beloved isn't Dream's dad's name either."

"So Ranboo isn't even Dream's brother? No wonder I never heard about him when we were little." Sapnap grabbed the book. "So who is he?" He flipped to the first page with writing. "He made a list of all his friends?"

"A bunch of names are scribbled out."

"Why would he have a list of friends and not have one of Dream's parents' last names?"

"He has memory problems and it's none of your business." Dream crossed his arms, standing in the door way. Sapnap and George jumped, looking up at him. "What the fuck are you guys doing in here? I thought you were going to the bathroom, George?"

"I was but-"

"But then you decided to go through my brother's room."

"If he's your brother then why doesn't he have your last name?" George stood up. "Are you sure he's even your brother?"

"My family is none of your business." Dream walked in and snatched the book and photo. He put the photo back into the book and set it in the drawer, closing it. "Now get out of my house."

"Dream, we're trying to protect you." Sapnap stood up, putting his hands on Dream's shoulders. "You're doing a lot for this kid but how are you sure he's even related to you? He just appeared out of no where. I know there's a bunch of rumors those kids at school are spreading but-"

"What rumors?" Dream cut him off.

"That his parents died horribly or something. I don't know. Quackity was telling Karl about it while he was trying to flirt with him." Sapnap shrugged. Dream slapped Sapnap's hands away.

"So that's why he's been so upset lately." He muttered. "Get out of my house. Now. I won't have you going through his stuff again." Dream pointed at the door.

"But-"

"I won't tell you two again." George grabbed Sapnap by the arm and pulled him out of the room. The two walked downstairs and went to the door. Ranboo walked out from the living room, rubbing his eyes.

"Weren't you guys watching Netflix? Where are you going?" Ranboo asked. George glared at him.

"None of your business, Beloved." Ranboo jumped at the mention of his last name.

"How do you-" George out his shoes on and opened the door. Sapnap did the same and followed as George left. Sapnap closed the door. Ranboo looked at Dream, who was standing on the stairs. "How do they know my last name?"

"George snooped through your room."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Bruuuuh. Why are my teachers so weird?"

"I'm one of your teachers."

"You're proving my point." Dream scoffed, walking over to him and putting him into a headlock.

"I'll show you weird." Ranboo giggled, hooking his leg under Dream's and tripping him. Dream let go of him, falling to the ground. Dream grunted.

"I'm glad Techno is teaching you something useful..." Dream muttered. Ranboo nodded and crossed his arms.

"English is useful too."

"Not as useful as my class."

"Your class is dumb."

"Wh- Hey!"

"Statistics are dumb."

"Oh, now you're asking for it!" Dream got up. Ranboo laughed, running passed him and upstairs. Dream chuckled and ran after him.