Chapter Twenty-One

The chapters are gonna start being like 21 because I can't spell :') so if it changes suddenly just know I'm terrible at spelling when it comes to numbers and big words

Bruh I should've never started writing a different book now I have writer's block for this one smh

Trigger warning: derealization, mention of seizure (idk if you want a warning for that but :D)

•~•~•~•~•~•

Ranboo stared at Tubbo in confusion. Why was he back in the hospital? He was just sitting on the couch with Dream, wasn't he? This isn't right. Did he fall asleep? Was this a nightmare? This had to be a nightmare. Why was he here?

"Tubbo, why are we here?" Tubbo looked a bit scared. "Tubbo?" A doctor and nurse came into the room. Ranboo watched them run over. He glanced up at the heart monitor. It was going crazy. What the hell?

"Get the boy out of the room." The doctor ordered.

"What- No! I wanna stay with Ranboo!" Tubbo shouted, his voice cracking.

"Why does he have to leave?!" Ranboo shouted, sitting up... Wait, why could he sit up? Last time he was in the hospital, he couldn't really do anything when he woke up. Ranboo glanced down at the bed. He saw himself. It looked like he was having some kind of seizure. Was he dying? No... No! He still had so much to do! He doesn't want to die again! What if they can't save him this time?! Ranboo started to panic. This wasn't good. He didn't want to go. He couldn't go. He can't say goodbye to anyone. He wants to say goodbye! Why was he even back here?! He was just at home! He wanted to go back home!

Ranboo felt a tug. He glanced down at himself having a seizure again. He felt another tug. It was harsher than the last one. One final harsh tug and he fell backwards. He was plunged into darkness. He wasn't in the hospital room anymore. It was just pitch black... Where was he? This isn't home. He wanted to go home. He wanted to go home...

Beeeeeeeeep...

...

Beep... Beep... Beep...

Ranboo looked up at the doctor. The doctor smiled at him.

"Hello Mr. Beloved. Welcome back." He greeted. Ranboo looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes again. He just wanted to go home...

•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry it's so short :/ I didn't want to make you guys wait forever for a new chapter :( I promise next chapter will be longer! :(