c h a p t e r t w e n t y n i n e

I was doing my makeup at my vanity when Justin came in holding Mila. "Hi!" I smiled as he sat her on my shoulder. She had the little headband that holds her hearing aids on as she grinned. I tickled her ankle and finished my makeup. I stood up and grabbed her from Justin, giving her kisses all over her face.

"Are you ready to go to grandma's?" I asked. She clapped her hands and I smiled. I grabbed my purse and her diaper bag before following Justin downstairs. He grabbed the keys and I put Mila in her car seat before getting in as well.

After dropping off Mila, we went around to tour places for the rehearsal. The place that we chose is so beautiful; it is a small community center close to where we used to live. It's small and quaint for the small number of people that we have in our wedding party. We by my parents' house to get Mila before going home.

Justin helped Marlowe with her homework while I cooked dinner. While I cooked, I was thinking about what I want to write for my vows to Justin. Justin has been a big part of my life. He helped me take care of baby Marlowe and Mila, he has filled a hole that was left by Marlowe's sperm donor. It's going to be hard to find the words to say to him.

After the girls went down to bed, Justin and I watched a movie in bed. I laid my head on his chest and I felt him rub my back. "The boys and I are going to get our suits tomorrow." He said and I nodded. "I can't wait to see you on the day." I smiled. I felt him kiss the top of my head and I sighed happily.