c h a p t e r t w e n t y f o u r

"Guess what?" I signed to Marlowe after I picked her up. "What?" She smiled. "I got my dress." Her eyes widened excitedly. "I wanna see!" She replied. "You're going to have to wait babe. I'll take you when I try it on." I looked at her through the rear view mirror. She nodded and looked out the window as I drove home.

Justin and I sat at the kitchen table with Justin's mom, Ashley, and my mom. We were going over who we decided to be the photographer, the caterer, and the officiant.

"This is pretty easy huh?" Justin said as he held Mila on his lap. I chuckled and looked at him. "I can't wait until you have to go get your tux. It won't be easy then." I smirked. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me.

"You two also have to choose who you want in your wedding party. It's close to choosing who your maid of honor and best man." Ashley looked between us. We both nodded. "Also I have a meeting with a floral designer and cake tasting." She also said.

"That's what I'm ready for." Justin chuckled. I rolled my eyes playfully. Ashley and my mom both laughed before closing their books. "Mila is getting so big." Ashley smiled and I looked at Mila. Justin put her on the kitchen table as she open and closed her hand.

"She's signing milk." I smiled. Everyone watched as she looked at me. "Do you want milk?" I asked and she repeated milk. "Good job babe." I clapped and grabbed her before started to breastfeed her.

"Is that the first time she's ever signed for you?" Mom asked and I nodded. "We've been teaching her milk every time I feed her but this is the first time she's did it herself." I looked down at her. Her long eyelashes fluttered as she played with my necklace.