c h a p t e r t h i r t y s e v e n

Wedding Countdown: 2 weeks

It's almost wedding time! We have two more weeks until I get to become Mrs. Emerson Andrews. I sat with my mom, Justin's mom, Cameron, and Jennifer as we went over the guest list and started making place cards. We're not having a big wedding. Just both of our families and our closest friends.

"So the party is sitting at a table together?" My mom asked and I nodded. "The kids will sit with you and Mrs. Ashley." They smiled and we finished the seating chart. Justin and I have our own table together, our four bridesmaids and four groomsmen will have a table, both of our parents will have a table with the kids; Marlowe, Mila, and our ring barer, Knox.

"Mila." I smiled when I walked into her room. She smiled up at me and sat up. I picked her up and gave her kisses on her cheek. I grabbed her hearing aids and brought her downstairs.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and she signed milk. I sat down and adjusted so I could breastfeed her. She looked up at me and we met eyes. I smiled and kissed her forehead as she continued eating.

"This is so cute." I smiled as Justin handed me a card. The people at his work have him a card signed by all of his coworkers as a congratulations for the wedding.

"Yeah, they're so great people." He wrapped his arms around Marlowe, giving her a kiss on the forehead. I smiled.
•••

Today I am getting a facial and picking up my dress. I dropped Mila off at my mom's house and drove to the spa. I met up with Jennifer and Cameron and we went in with our mimosas and cute little robes.

"How was your facial?" My mom asked as I carried my dress in. "Amazing, my face feels great." I smiled and hung it up in her office. She smiled and I felt her arms wrap around me.