r e c e p t i o n

When everyone was taken to the reception hall, they all had raspberry lemonades and passed hors d'oeuvres of grape tomato and boconcini skewers with basil pesto, beef tenderloin crostini with gorgonzola cream, and watercress lemon grass skewered scallop dusted with red curry.

After everyone ate and talked, they were all seated. "Introducing Justin and Emerson Hull!" The band's lead singer said into the microphone as they walked out. They waved to everyone and kissed before sitting at their sweetheart table.

Guests gave speeches of congratulations and advice to the newly weds including the best man, maid of honor, and the parents

Guests gave speeches of congratulations and advice to the newly weds including the best man, maid of honor, and the parents. After speeches, dinner was served.

The first course was tomato mozzarella napoleon with a basil pesto vinaigrette and toasted pine nuts. The main course was lemon herb crusted garden chicken with basmati rice pilaf, zucchini, and red pepper julienne or poached Atlantic salmon with a béarnaise sauce with wild rice pilaf and tender asparagus.

Everyone danced the night away with the live band. Justin and Emerson had their first dance to At Last by Etta James. After cupcakes, the happy family left to go home to their guests blowing bubbles.