c h a p t e r t e n

•Two Weeks Later•

"Thanks for watching the girls." I said to my mom as she held Mila. "No problem, I can't wait to see the new house." She smiled and kissed Mila on the cheek. "I can't wait to live in it." I smiled before feeling Justin wrap his arms around me. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. "Congrats you guys." She said as we left.

My dad, Justin, his brother, Brandon, and I packed up our old house before moving everything to the new one. After finishing everything, we relaxed in our brand new living room

 After finishing everything, we relaxed in our brand new living room

"It's so beautiful in here." I looked up at Justin. "I know. I can't wait for the girls to move in tomorrow." He said and I nodded. "I need to paint their rooms and set them up before they come." I yawned.

"We will paint tomorrow morning. You need to rest." He said to me. I yawned again and nodded before getting up and walking upstairs to our bedroom.
•••

We woke up very early the next day and started getting the girls' rooms ready. Mila's room looks like her nursery in our old apartment but I'm giving Marlowe a new room theme. Justin helped me put up some floral wallpaper and set everything up for when they come home.

"Ready to see your room?" I asked Marlowe and she nodded excitedly. I held her hand and led her upstairs. We stopped in front of her door and she helped me count to three before I opened it.

 We stopped in front of her door and she helped me count to three before I opened it

Her mouth opened wide with excitement as she ran to her bed. I watched her run to everything and look at it all. I touched her shoulder and she looked up at me. "Do you like it?" I asked her. She nodded, smiling, before giving me a big hug.