𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

The Slytherin trio stepped out of the train and onto the platform. People separated in the crowd for them. They looked intimidating as a set - each wearing the emerald detailed robes. Two with prefect badges. Each tall. Each holding and air of importance around them.

No one ever really approached them as a trio. They were less intimidating when there was only two of them, and when there was only one - well, it was scary, but less so when there was the three of them. Elladora always seemed to be the most intimidating one of the three, though.

Which amused Elladora deeply.

They stepped into the empty carriage, and watched as it moved itself to the brilliant castle which so many students called home. Elladora was included in that, seeing as it was the only time she could see her friends - seeing as her parents banned her friends from coming over.

Fucking prejudice arseholes.

Regulus held out his hand for Elladora to take as she stepped out of the carriage. She took it, but only because it was a kind gesture. She was more than capable of doing it herself, and everyone knew that.

But she wasn't going to be rude to her best friend.

The trio sat down at the usual places at the Slytherin table. Elladora was sat were she could see the other houses - especially the Gryffindor table. Out of all of the houses, Gryffindor was the one that hated the Slytherins the most. So, in order to protect her house, she was always alert - and perhaps awaiting - for attacks.

Like a snake in the grass.

"El?" Regulus asked as they sat down. He had noticed her eyes searching the hall - even more so than she normally did.

"Reg?" Elladora asked back, drawing her eyes to his.

"What are you doing?"

Elladora rolled her eyes, "What I do every year. Checking to see if the Gryffindor gits are going to try and hurt one of us."

Regulus hummed in response and shared a look with Evan. The pair knew that Elladora was oddly protective of the Slytherins, even the ones that weren't nice to her. The only exception to the rule was Snape - who she seemed to hate with every fibre of her being.

Elladora's eyes met Remus Lupin's. He smiled widely and winked at her.

Elladora held in a laugh and winked back with a smile.

They had a special friendship - Elladora and Remus. They, too, had been friends since first year. He had come out as bisexual to her when they were in fifth year, and then started dating Sirius Black. And as much as Elladora hated Sirius Black, she loved that Remus was happy, and had to admit that they were an amazing couple.

Remus had shared his secret of being a werewolf with her way back in second year, and she had been in the process of coming up with, formulating and then producing a wolfsbane potion ever since.

She had made a potion which masked the pain of the transformation, which she had been giving him since midway through second year. But the wolfsbane potion would make him like a little wolf cub and curl up in a ball, and then fall asleep.