𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

Things were slowly getting back to some sort of normal and by the time May 3rd had come and gone, things were much better.

After the one month anniversary of Regulus and Evan's deaths, things had settled a lot. But Death Eater activity had picked up a lot.

And it was also the month of the highly anticipated wedding between Elladora Emerson and James Potter.

Since the decision to move the wedding forwards three months had been decided, they had been working to make the wedding perfect.

And when the morning of 19th May came about, there was a cleat excitement in the air.

For who wouldn't be excited for the Potter - Emerson wedding?

James had spent the night at the Lupin-Black's while the girls all slept at Elladora's.

And Elladora was woken up by the excitable band of girls at nine am.

"Fuck off." Elladora groaned as she pulled a pillow over her head, only to find her duvet now missing.

"Wake up, Ellie, you're getting married today!" Alice squealed.

"It can fucking wait until I wake up then." Elladora groaned.

She heard a sigh before a feeling of freezing water smothered her.

Elladora shot up dangerously fast and glared at the four girls who stood smirking in the room.

Their smirks dropped instantly.

"Who was it?" Elladora gritted out.

Three of the girls immediately pointed to Marlene, who was pointing to her wife.

"Really Marls?" Lily asked with a raised eyebrow.

Marlene pointed to herself with a sigh.

Elladora nodded and climbed out of bed before taking a calming breath and getting in the shower.

She'd get Marlene back later.

When she least suspected it.

She thought of her revenge plan as she washed her hair and shaved her legs in the warm water.

She spelled her hair dry and got into a pair of James's joggers and a baggy tee, not wanting to dress up when she'd just be changing into her wedding dress in a matter of hours.

When she walked into the living room, the four girls had glasses of champagne poured and little cakes everywhere.

The same stylist and makeup artist was there from Lily's side of her wedding.

Once all of the hair and makeup had been done, the girls laid on the sofa and just relaxed.

"I'm going to be a Potter." Elladora muttered in disbelief.