𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

Elladora had been fuming when Neville wrote to her saying how Harry had been plucked out of the Goblet of Fire.

She was too stressed and it was times like these that she wished James was alive. He knew how to calm her down.

She wished that he was there to tilt her chin and drown out the thoughts threatening to overwhelm her. She wished that his hazel eyes and lopsided grin would be in front of her again.

She shook the thoughts away.

It had been thirteen years, she couldn't still be feeling like this about it.

And now Harry had been entered into an extremely dangerous, life threatening tournament.

"REMUS! SIRIUS!" Elladora had yelled as soon as she got in from work that evening.

The two men froze, thinking what they could have possibly done wrong.

"Whatever happened, Rem did it!" Sirius proclaimed.

"Fuck off, Sirius." Remus muttered. "Whatever happened, it was Sirius!"

Elladora rolled her eyes, "Harry's been entered - illegally - into a life threatening tournament." She deadpanned.

"Well, fuck me." Sirius muttered.

"That's Rem's job."

"For merlin's sake, Ellie." Remus said with a chuckle.

Elladora grinned and winked, "Anyway, so my son is probably going to die."

"Oh please, Harry's like un-killable or some shit." Remus commented.

"I mean, you're not wrong, Rem, but if Lord fucking Voldemort shows up - he might be able to kill Harry." Sirius commented.

"Merlin's sake, Pads. That's not helping." Remus muttered.

"At least he would have James." Elladora whispered as she collapsed on the sofa, face down.

The two men frowned.

"How did you deal with that, by the way?" Sirius asked as he sat down.

Remus slapped his round the back of the head.

"It was shit, Sirius. My husband had been murdered by the man trying to murder my son. It wasn't a great time of my life."

"Understandable." Sirius commented.

"I thought so too." Elladora said with a roll of her eyes. "Anyway, we can only go and see Harry in the final task of this fucking tournament. So, let's hope that he makes it that far."

Elladora was living off of letters from her kids.