𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱

• 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 •

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

"Now that Voldemort has returned, we think it would be a good idea to restart the Order." McGonagall announced to James, Remus, Sirius and Elladora.

"I agree." Elladora commented.

The men nodded along.

"For the protection of the Order members, we need a new Head Quarters, so we were wondering if any of you had any property which we could use." Dumbledore added.

They were all silent until Sirius suddenly spoke.

"We could use Grimmauld."

"No."

"Absolutely not."

"We can't do that to you, Pads."

Sirius sighed, "It's fine. It's also the last place anyone would expect us to go. It's safe."

"It's also the place of your nightmares, we're simply not doing it." Elladora said fiercely.

The other reason why she didn't want to go was because she knew that most of Regulus's things were still there, in his room. She didn't know if she could handle seeing those things.

"Ellie, it's fine." Sirius said softly.

"If you insist, Sirius, we will use 12 Grimmauld Place." Dumbledore said with a twinkle in his eyes.

Elladora scowled and the senior members left, leaving the group of thirty-five year olds alone.

Harry, Lily, Felix, Myles Aurora and Castor were all out with Neville, Dorian, Ella and the Weasley's.

So the adults were home alone.

"I hate that man." Elladora grumbled as she sipped her tea.

Remus ignored Elladora's comment, "I wonder who he's hired to be the Defence teacher this year."

"Probably some psycho bitch who's going to try and kill Harry." James said with snort.

"Wouldn't surprise me." Sirius stressed.

"Why does he always hire people trying to kill Harry?" James asked with a sigh.

"Because he's a manipulative arsehole who's testing Harry to see what he can survive through. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if we were told that Dumbledore somehow knew that you were alive all of this time, and that Sirius was actually innocent." Elladora commented with a roll of her eyes.

"You can't be serious." Remus groaned.

"Nope, that would be your husband." Elladora grinned.

"I love you, Ellie." Sirius beamed.

"You too, babe." Elladora winked.

"I forgot that they did this." James grinned happily.

"Trust me, Prongs, you didn't miss it." Remus said with a shake of his head, a small smile on his features.