𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

The months seemed to blend in with each other after her wedding. Elladora and James were working unbelievably hard, locking Death Eaters away with little to no remorse.

And by the time October came in 1979, things were starting to get less busy. Whether or not that was because the Death Eaters were now in much fewer numbers than before, or because they were planning something bigger - Elladora didn't know.

But, it seemed that October was a month of calm in the war.

Perhaps the eye or the storm.

Either way, Elladora didn't know whether to embrace the calm or be weary of it.

It was the twelfth of October.

A day that would be full of tears.

Elladora was sat in her flat with a very pregnant Ophelia Malfoy - while James was off working.

They had been married almost five months.

"Fi, do you want anything?" Elladora asked.

Ophelia shook her head, "I'm fine." She paused. "Perhaps a cushion wouldn't go amiss.

Elladora chuckled and grabbed a cushion for Ophelia to put behind her back.

"Merlin, Fi, you look like you're about to pop."

"Thanks bestie." Ophelia said with a sarcastic grin. "I appreciate that."

Elladora rolled her eyes with a laugh, "You know what I mean, Fi."

Ophelia laughed and pushed a strand of her platinum blonde hair behind her ear. "Little Dorian is pissing me off already and he's not even born yet."

"I still can't believe that we're going to be mums." Elladora muttered with a small smile.

"Yeah me eith-" Ophelia cut herself off and eyed Elladora with scrutiny. "Did you just say 'we're going to be mums'?"

Elladora smiled and nodded slightly.

"You're pregnant?!" Ophelia yelled in excitement.

"A month along."

"A whole month!" Ophelia beamed. "Merlin, I bet James was fucking ecstatic."

Elladora shrugged, "I haven't told him yet."

Ophelia narrowed her eyes, "What? Why not?"

Elladora sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "I wanted to make sure that the baby was safe first, so I wouldn't get his hopes up. So, I was planning on telling him today."

Ophelia nodded in understanding, knowing the risks of losing a child in early pregnancy. How did she know this? Because her sister-in-law, Narcissa, had been pregnant and lost the baby early on in the pregnancy.