𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

After her talk with James, he had convinced her not to push the others away.

So, she had found herself a constant space at the Gryffindor table, seeing as she no longer had any friends in Slytherin. Well, other than little Athena.

It had been a month since her friendship with Evan and Regulus had ceased, and she constantly caught them staring at her - to which she would always scoff and then ignore.

The once trio seemed to just ignore the existence of each other most of the time. Well, Regulus and Evan would ignore Elladora, and Elladora would ignore them.

So, on the morning of Saturday April 27th, Elladora was slightly happier than normal.

Why?

It was her eighteen birthday.

And she was excited.

She woke up, showered, did her normal makeup, and dressed in her outfit for the day. She went with a black and white plaid skirt with knee high black socks and a David Bowie tee shirt, with her black Doc Martins of course.

"Happy birthday, Elladora." Ophelia said softly.

Elladora actually smiled at the girl, "Thank you, Ophelia. Have a good day!" She said and left the room.

She heard Ophelia laugh happily as she closed the door behind her.

Elladora basically ran down to the common room, and her mood didn't falter even when she saw Evan and Regulus watching her.

She simply threw her middle fingers up at them and left the common room happily.

She walked to the Great Hall and sat down at her new space at the table which contained the burgundy detailed robed wearing students.

"Morning Dora!" James said brightly as she sat down next to him.

"Morning everyone." She beamed.

"Happy birthday, Dora." James said, and a chorus of happy birthday's happened around them.

Elladora smiled happily and tucked into her bowl of strawberries, red grapes, raspberries and blueberries.

"What have you got for presents so far?" Peter asked with an excited smile.

Elladora shrugged, "Nothing yet, Pete." Her smile didn't falter, even when Peter looked dejected.

"Oh."

Elladora gave him a look that told him not to worry about it and put another strawberry in her mouth.

"You look hot today." Sirius said with a wink which made Elladora laugh.

"Not too bad yourself, Sirius." She winked back. "And I look hot everyday."