𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

It was 2009.

Elladora was laid on the sofa with her granddaughter on her lap.

Alice Ellie Potter-Longbottom was giggling happily. The one year old was just happy that she was with Elladora - who had recently turned forty-nine.

Neville and Harry had gotten married in 2001 - much to the delight of all members of the family.

They had three kids.

James Sirius Potter-Longbottom was adopted by the couple in 2004.

Frankie Remus Potter-Longbottom was adopted in 2006

And of course, Alice Ellie Potter-Longbottom was adopted in 2008.

Then there was the remaining family members.

Aurora had married Theo Nott - who had been Dorian's best friend - in 2007. They now had a one year old daughter called Athena Ophelia Nott.

Castor had gotten married to Daphne Greengrass in 2005. They had a set of twins - Evan Regulus Lupin-Black and Elliot Dorian Lupin-Black.

Felix had gotten married to Ginny Weasley in 2003. They had two kids - Myles Arthur Potter and Lyra Mary Potter.

Lily had married Padma Patil in 2004, and they adopted their daughter - Ella Nora Patil-Potter.

Ernie had gotten married to Hannah Abbott, and their son Nico Atticus Macmillan had been brought into the family.

"Elliot if you don't hurry your arse up, I'll get Grandpa Moony on you." Elladora grinned at her youngest 'grandchild'.

"Not Grandpa Moony, Gran, that's so harsh!" Elliot groaned with a grin.

"Why am I being summoned?" Remus said with a smirk as he saw his grandson pulling an innocent look on his face.

"No reason, Grandpa, Granny's just being mean."

"Elliot Dorian Lupin-Black! I am not being mean." Elladora complained.

Elliot, Evan, Lyra and Alice were all starting their first year at Hogwarts. It was 2019, and Elladora hoped that they would wreck havoc on the teachers.

James, Myles and Ella were going into their fifth year.

Whereas, Frankie, Athena, Nico were going into their third year.

"Mum!" Harry yelled from the living room. "I need your help!"

Elladora rolled her eyes. "I'm fifty-nine and he still treats me like I'm thirty - honestly, that boy." She complained to Remus - who just laughed.

"Remind me to thanks Uncle Harry later." Elliot breathed out.

Elladora snorted and went down to the living room.