𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

"Elladora Lavender Potter did you encourage my children to get detention?" Remus shouted as he walked into the living room, letter clutched in his hand.

Elladora grinned innocently, "What ever do you mean, Remmy?"

Remus groaned and rolled his eyes, "So you have no idea why I have Minnie writing to me saying that both Aurora and Castor dyed Snape's robes bright pink?"

Elladora snorted before covering it with a cough and shrugging.

"No idea."

Remus ran a hand down his face and sighed, "Merlin's sake, Ellie."

Elladora grinned, "Are you sending them a Howler?"

Remus paused for a moment, thinking about it, before agreeing.

Elladora chuckled to herself and prepared to send an envelope with ten galleons in.

Elladora sat next to Remus as he began to make the Howler.

"Aurora Effie Lupin-Black and Castor Regulus Lupin-Black!" Remus shouted, not being able to keep the amusement out of his voice.

"What were the things I told you to not do when you left? Don't prank the teachers and be nice. When you come home, both of you will be grou-"

"Oh come off it, Rem." Elladora interrupted with a snort. "You were worse when you were younger."

Remus sighed, "Not the time, Ellie."

Elladora chuckled and spoke to the red envelope, "I'll owl you each ten galleons."

Remus gasped and pointed his figure at Elladora as she strutted out of the room, "Elladora Potter!" He shouted and then muttered, "For fucks sake."

Elladora grinned as she closed the door. "Love you all! Harry, Neville, Dorian, Ernie, Aurora and Castor!"

"Stop taking bets from Auntie Ellie. Don't prank the teachers and make sure you're being nice.

"But off of the record, well done and you both definitely have done very well at doing the opposite of what I tell you. Perhaps you deserve Ellie's money for it. Anyway, getting off track. Have fun, love you both."

The Howler closed itself and Remus attached it to the owl before sending it off.

He scolded himself for not actually telling them off.

Merlin did they have they have themselves wrapped around his little finger.

Harry was sat next to Castor when breakfast came the next morning. They had officially been in school for a week.

"Cass, why is there a Howler coming towards us?" Neville asked wearily.