𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

• 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 •

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

After a second break, a firebolt, necklace, ring, another firebolt, locket and a jacket - all by Sirius, Elladora was fed up.

The man was being inexplicably stupid.

Then shit hit the fan once more.

Elladora went to give Remus his potion and found the Marauder's Map open on his desk. She looked towards the whomping willow and saw Remus running towards it.

She kept the vial of potion in her pocket as she closed the map and ran to the Willow.

By the time she had gotten there, she was curing like a sailor.

"Fucking hell, if this is about Sirius fucking Lupin-Black I'm going to murder everyone single person in this fucking house."

She went down the passage after calming the willow, barely seeing the Cloak on the floor.

Now she knew that at least Harry was in there too.

She ran down the passage and up to the room that they would be in.

She ran in, wand pointed in front of her and she saw Remus and Sirius embracing.

"What the fuck?" Elladora seethed and she stood in front of the crowd of kids.

It was Harry, Castor, Aurora, Ron and Hermione.

"Ellie -" Remus began.

"Remus, what the fuck are you doing?" Elladora spat.

"It's the rat, Ellie." Sirius sang.

"Fuck off traitor." Elladora glared.

"I trusted you," Harry shouted at Remus, his voice wavering, out of control, "and all the time you've been helping him!"

"You're wrong," said Remus. "I haven't been helping Sirius's, but I am now — Let me explain..."

"NO!" Hermione screamed. "Harry, don't trust him, he's been helping Black get into the castle, he wants you dead too — he's a werewolf!"

Harry snorted, "I know he's a werewolf, Mione, he raised me."

Hermione flushed in embarrassment.

"Not at all up to your usual standard, Hermione," Remus said. "Only one out of three, I'm afraid. I have not been helping Sirius get into the castle and I certainly don't want Harry dead." An odd shiver passed over his face. "But I won't deny that I am a werewolf."

Ron made a valiant effort to get up again but fell back with a whimper of pain. Remus made toward him, looking concerned, but Ron gasped, "Get away from me, werewolf!"

"Fuck off, Ron." Aurora, Castor, Harry and Elladora yelled in annoyance.

Remus stopped dead. Then, with an obvious effort, he turned to Hermione and said, "How long have you known?"