6

Neither Jai nor Jeff talked to each other on the walk home. Slender Man and Eyeless Jack led the way, well, tried to. Jai tried to wander off multiple times, but just couldn't get away. EJ was faster than him. Jeff on the other hand couldn't wait to get home. He wanted to see Rochelle, and tell her all about Jai.. Jeff was starting to hate Jai more and more each day, and soon enough, they wouldn't have the father son bond they should have.
"Look, Jeffrey, Jai, you two need to sort things out between yourselves. Rochelle is getting tired of you two arguing.. And she said she had something to tell you both.." Slender Man said, pushing the heavy doors to the mansion open and walking inside. Jai and Jeff exchanged looks before walking inside, only to find Rochelle huddled up with BEN on the sofa, crying her eyes out.
"Rocky?! What's wrong?!" Jeff hurried over to her, pushed BEN away and hugged her tightly. "You can tell me?"
"Jeff, there's something I need to tell you, and Jai." Rochelle wiped her eyes, her voice cracking as she spoke.
"Go ahead, Mum." Jai looked towards Jeff and poked his tongue out. Childish.
"Remember before Jai was born, when it was just me and BEN at home? Well, urh, something happened then.. and, well, urh... Jeff, you're not Jai's father... BEN is." Rochelle's breathing began to get very heavy as she looked towards Jeff. His face was red. His smile tried to turn to a frown and his eyes began to water.
"W-Wait... You m-m-mean... BEN is Jai's father?" Rochelle nodded. "That explains A LOT. Why didn't you just tell me?" Jeff asked, trying to keep his anger inside himself.
"I knew, all this time.. I'm sorry. I didn't want to break your bond, but looks like I didn't need too. You two can do just that on your own." Rochelle looked away, the tears forming in her eyes again. "And, anyway, it also explains why Jai looks like BEN a little. "
"Looks more like Link to me." BEN piped up and received a glare from Jai.
"I don't look like him. If I did I would have impressed all the girls by now." Jai sniggered, receiving a slap on the back from Slender Man.
"Says you! You were being flirted with by two girls in the village!" Jeff finally let all his anger out. Jai just rolled his eyes and turned away from Jeff, now facing BEN. “Why do I even bother? I looked after this kid for years and years, and now you tell me I’m not his father? Don’t you think it would of been better to of told me when he was younger, or perhaps before we got married?!”
“Jeffrey, calm down, let Rochelle speak.” Slender Man shouted, pushing Jeff down on the sofa next to Rochelle and Jai.
“Jeff, I know it was wrong. I should of told you sooner, but you two had such a good bond. You taught him how to be a killer, just like yourself. You two were a team. You’d take him out sometimes and teach him how to be a killer. I still remember the first time you two went out and killed some random hiker in the forest. You two both said you’d never forget that because that was Jai’s first kill. And you’re the one who’s been there for Jai, not BEN. BEN hasn’t done sh*t for Jai, unlike you. And now that you all know the truth, I’m afraid I’ve torn our family apart. I'm so so SO sorry.." Rochelle explained while trying to stop herself from breaking down in tears. She knows shes messed up big time. And she'll never forgive herself for that. I don't think anyone will, really. 
 "Rocky... it's okay, honestly... I-it's just... I spent so much time with him, and I'll always think of him as my son... Even if he really is BEN's son. I don't mind. I have Alex and Jessica."  Jeff replied, hugging Rochelle. She hugged back, as always. 
 "Well, then, um, Dad... That felt weird..." Jai chuckled before looking away from BEN awkwardly. 
 "Jai, I promise I will make up for all the years of your childhood I missed, even though I was really there and acting like an a**hole. Me and you always had a weird bond anyway, and now I understand why." BEN smiled, hugging Jai, getting themselves both tangled up in controller wires. They both laughed it off anyway, and for the first time in months, everyone was together, and everyone was happy.