2

Angrily, Jai threw multiple pieces of clothing into his backpack along with several writing books and his pocket knife. He really didn't want to spend his birthday with his unbelievably creepy family. Sometimes he felt like he just didn't belong in this family. He doesn't want to scare or hurt people, he'd rather be their best friend, help them and love them.
After stuffing a load more clothes into the rucksack, Jai zipped it up before swinging it onto his shoulder and grabbing his guitar before wandering downstairs where he saw his sister, Jessica, and his brother, Alex, stood there, backpacks on their backs too.
"Finally, Jai, we've been waiting for ages." Alex whined, rolling his eyes at his older brother and heading in the direction of the front door. Jessica followed, giving Jai a small grunt as she walked past him. Jai sighed, following Jessica and Alex out of the door. Rochelle then followed behind the three.
"Jeff, we're going!" Rochelle yelled up the stairs. Some time after, Jeff came stomping down the stairs, a knife clearly poking out of his hoodie pocket. "Okay, Alex, you can go now." Alex continued to walk out the door, Jessica following, then Jai, Rochelle and Jeff.
After half an hour or so of walking, they finally arrived at the mansion. Jessica rang the door bell on the massive, wooden door. They all waited a while before someone answered. BEN.
"Hey! Haven't seen you guys in a while!" BEN yelled before letting them all inside. Jai dragging himself inside before slumping down on the sofa, watching the TV screen blink in front of him.
"Hey, BEN, hows everything going here? Business good?" Jeff asked, handing BEN a rucksack. BEN glared at Jeff and Jeff just smirked.
"Business? Oh, yeah, that's fine. Might not be as good as I want it, but it's good." BEN explained, dropping the rucksack to the floor. "Oh, Rocky, your fathers out now. He's.. Hunting I guess. Or maybe killing, but it's pretty much the same thing. He should be back soon. Meanwhile, take a seat." BEN said, pointing to the multiple seats all over the living room.
Jai stared at the controller on the floor in front of him. He had a strange feeling to play the video game on the screen in front of him.. But he knew it was BEN's... But that didn't change his mind. Jai reached for the controller and grabbed it, pressing the 'play' button. A screen saying 'Loading' in red appeared on the screen as well as some creepy music. BEN's head literally shot around to glare at Jai.
"Jai, water you doin'?" BEN asked, giving Jai wide eyes. Jai shrugged as the game finally loaded and he began to play it, not even knowing what he was suppose to do. "How-How are you so good at this?" BEN asked, watching as Jai beat the toughest levels in the game.
"I dunno." Jai shrugged, smashing down buttons on the controller, almost breaking it.
"He's just like you, BEN.." Rochelle laughed as she elbowed Jeff who just grunted.
"Yeah, nothing like his own bloody father.." Jeff mumbled, moving some of the smoky black hair from in front of his face. Jai pressed end on the controller and put it down on the floor before standing back up and smiling at BEN.
"Sorry, BEN, I beat ya." Jai smirked as the front door flew open and in walked Slender Man. Rochelle turned around and looked at her father, and not for one second wanted to ask him why there was blood all over his suit.
"Hey dad." Rochelle said, waving at her father and smiling.
"Hello, Rochelle, Jeffrey, Jai, Alex and Jessica. How are you all?" Slender Man asked, carefully wiping the blood off of his suit.
"We're all fine, thanks." Jessica said, smiling at her grandfather proudly. Jeff mumbled something under his breath before heading towards the stairs and storming up them. Rochelle sighed and glared at Jai.
"Jai, this is your fault."