3

Everything's always MY fault, Jai thought as he stuffed the many clothes in his hands into the chest of draws to his right. I haven't done anything except be myself. I just don't understand it. As Jai finished unpacking his things, he watched Jessica and Alex unpack their things. He had to share a room with them here, and he was not happy about it either. At home, he could have space to himself. He wasn't crowded or anything... Unlike he was here.
After a few hours of doing absolutely nothing, Jai decided to go for a peaceful walk, hoping it would give him some space, and make him feel better. He just wanted to be alone after all. Jai walked downstairs and arrived in the living room where Rochelle, Jeff, BEN and Slender Man were.
"Jai.." Rochelle said, stand up, looking rather shocked. "Where are you going?"
"I want to go out for a walk. Is that okay? I wanna be alone for a bit." Jai answered, looking at his father who shook his head before putting his head in his hands. Jai knew he was ashamed. "I-" Jai started to speak, but his mother cut him off.
"Jai, go and have a walk. Be free for several hours. Do whatever you want. Just, please, come back happy." Rochelle smiled, walking to the door with Jai and waving him off. He walked into the forest, and couldn't been seen from there.
Rochelle sat back down next to Jeff and sighed as Jeff put his arms around her. BEN and Slender Man just looked at them both, and sighed too.
"I just don't know what to do with him.." Rochelle said, looking at her father with a worried face. "He's just so different and normal. He just doesn't belong in this family, does he?"
"Rochelle, he does belong in this family. You just have to find his muse. He'll be fine, trust me. And if he's not, then I have a solution." Slender Man explained, holding his hands together and crossing his legs.
"Dad, you don't mean kill him, do you?" Slender Man shook his head. "Good. And anyway, it's nice that hes trying to do something that isn't killing or murdering." Rochelle smiled.
"Rocky, don't forget the fact that he bloody beat me at video games. That might be his thing, you know. He just might not wanna show it." BEN said, shrugging his shoulders and looking in the direction of Jeff. Jeff scowled at him, and grumbled a little bit.
Jai wandered in the direction of the village as he heard a rumble in the sky. Suddenly, the sky filled with light as lightning struck a near by tree. Jai shuddered, and began to run towards the village in search of shelter. He was miles away from the mansion, and the closest place was the village. Several minutes later he arrived in the village center where many families were taking shelter in the village hall. He went inside, his clothes and hair dripping wet. He was cold, but that didn't bother him much. He found his way over to a bench on the far side of the hall, and he sat down next to two girls, roughly his age.
"Hi. I hope no one was sitting here. Awfully sorry if someone was." Jai apologized as he wiped his face in his hands, drying it slightly.
"No, no one was sit-" The girl turned to face Jai and stopped what she was saying, her mouth wide open. She looked at Jai rather strangely, and Jai couldn't understand why. "Um, hi, I'm Lily, and this is my friend, Kayla." The girl said, smiling sweetly at Jai. Jai returned the smile happily.
"Hi Lily and Kayla, I'm Jai. What are you two doing here? Did you get caught in the rain too?" Jai chuckled slightly, flipping the hair out of his face.
"Oh, no, were watching our brothers audition for this new band." Kayla explained, glaring at Jai with big eyes. "And may I say that you are very attractive."