ℍ𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕠 𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕖💔

22 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.......

JADOO'S P.O.V.

I entered the house and took slow steps towards Ashish's room. My heart beats echoed through the silent hallway. The few months have been depressing for Ashish. For his son 21 year old son Ruhaan. For me. For Simran. For Muski. For the A.C.V. Team. For the Acvians.

I opened his room's door and saw him. His condition made me cry. My heart broke seeing my best friend like this. His plump cheeks had gone in. His smile had vanished. His eyes had lost their usual spark. Silent tears rolled down his cheeks. He had lost soo much weight.

"Ashu?" I called him slowly.
He wiped his tears and turned. He gave me a fake smile and greeted me.

"Jadoo? Tu kab aaya?"
He did a great job of hiding his tears but I knew him very well.

I hugged him. "Please Ashu."
I croaked.

"Bhai hum tujhe iss haalat mai nahi dekh sakte. Please. Usse bhool jaa."
I pleaded.

"I can't. Every fucking thing around me diverts my mind towards her. I can't think about anything except her. I never imagined she would leave me. My Ranisa would.... divorce me."
He cried.

I tried consoling him. But as usual, it didnot work. I wanted to cry too. I can't see him like this. Then a thought struck my mind. It was a ridiculous hope. But the only way to get my goofy, bubbly and old bestfriend back. I looked at him sternly.

"Dekh Ashu. Teri ye haalat dekh kar Ruhaan bhi low feel karega. He is looking upon you for mental support. If you break, toh uska khayaal kon rakhega? You have to. For your son." I said.

But he had lost will to live. To mend himself. To move on. He was so deeply drowned in her that now it was next to impossible for him to forget her.

"Ok. I care about you. But let me tell you. Ruhaan's health is deteriorating. He is in severe depression. And you yourself are not in a condition to support him mentally. So I am taking Ruhaan with me. He will be staying at my place until you move on. I can't leave him with you. He is already depressed. I won't let him stay in a place with negative vibes." I said sternly.

Ashish simply looked at me with a hurt expression. He wasn't expecting me to be stern. But it was necessary to get his life on track again. To make him smile again.

I left his room and went to Ruhaan's. It was dark. I switched on a light and saw him sitting on his bed, drowned in a deep thought. He missed his mom. Alot. No need of asking. It was clearly visible. I chuckled mentally thinking that how little it was needed to break such a strong person. To crash the person's world in seconds.

"Ruhaan beta."
I called him.

He turned.
"Pack your bags."

"Why?!"
He widened his eyes.

"You are going to stay with me."
I said.

"But why?"
He asked.

I cupped his face.
"You trust me na bachha?"

"Yeah I do." He said.
"But-"

I interrupted him.
"You have to stay with me for a few weeks. Its for your own and Ashish's good. You will stay na?"

"Yes."

He started packing his bag. I went to the living room's balcony. Looking at the sky, tear left my eyes. I missed Aditi too. She was my best friend. She understood me soo nicely. She was like my 2nd mumma.

But now.... Now we are strangers. Yet again. She won't be coming on trips with us. She won't be coming on dinner nights with us. I miss the way she used to get annoyed, pull my hair and say, "Agar tu mujhe irritate karega toh pitega." And I used to laugh a lot.

Ruhaan's voice bought me back to the present. He stood near the door with his bag. We left the house after biding a farewell to Ashu.

WAIT!!....😗
Aditi DIVORCED Ashish?!...😟😟
DIvOrCed!!!!😟😟
But WHY?!
A/N:- IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST PART THEN GO AND READ IT!!!