𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕚𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖🥀

Flashback Continuous:-
The Day Aditi Divorced Ashish:-

(Ashish was excited af. A week ago, he had sent Aditi to her brother's house so that he could prep for her birthday. She had come back just yesterday. It was 11:35 p.m. He decorated the living room while Ruhaan kept her busy in his room. It was 12. He walked in with a birthday cake. He had made it. For her. For his Ranisa. Aditi gave him a small smile. Ruhaan hugged her and wished her. Aditi turned to Ashish. He hugged her too.)

Ashish: Happy birthday Ranisa.

Aditi: Mera gift?

Ashish: Whatever you want. Just ask for it.

(Aditi went out of the room. Ruhaan and Ashish gave each other a confused look. A few minutes later, Aditi wlked in again. She looked directly at Ashish. She had never imagined that her world would fall apart on her birthday. She held out a bunch of papers and gave it to him.)

Aditi: Please. Inn divorce papers par sign kardo.

Ashish: What?!

(Ashish looked at Ruhaan, expecting him and Aditi to burst out laughing. But nothing like that happened. They kept looking at each other. Aditi walked out of the room while they read the contents on the paper. They were indeed divorce papers!!! Aditi wasn't joking. He gave the papers to Ruhaan and ran behind her. She had already packed her bag and was leaving. He quickly stopped and knelt in front of her. He hugged her and burried his face in her stomach. Tears streamed down his eyes. Ruhaan kept reading the divorce papers again and again with wide eyes. He saw his mom's signature on them. Ashish tried to stop her while Aditi tried pushing him away. The door was already open. Aarav, who was waiting for her, came in and saw Ashish hugging Aditi.)

Aditi: Let me go!!! Ashish!!

Ashish: No. No. No. Ranisa you can't do this. Maine jo kuch bhi kiya hai uske liye sorry. Tum jo punishment dogi manzoor hai. Bas chhod ke matt jaao plz.

Aditi: Let me just go!!!

(Ashish got up and held her arms. Aarav kept watching them in silence. Meanwhile, Ruhaan recovered from his shock and came to the living room. He stood by the couch while Ashish talked to Aditi.)

Ashish: Tell me. Tell me why you wanna leave!!

Aditi: You wanna know why? I'll tell you why. I never ever loved you in the first place. I never loved you. I hated you. You know why I married you? For your fame and money. I actually love Harsh. And now, I will marry him.

Ashish: (crying hysterically) But... but.. Ranisa!!!! I love you!!!

Aditi: You and your feelings can go fishing in hell.

(She jerked herself away from him and went away with Aarav. Ashish stood there. Suddenly, the world around him took a 360. His eyes fell back in his eyelids. He lost his consciousness and was about to hit the floor when Ruhaan caught him. He wasn't sure what to do. He held his father. Somehow, he reached his room, lied Ashish on the bed and grabbed his phone. His hands shook badly as he searched for the right person to call in his call logs. He immediately called Jadoo and between tears told him everything. Jadoo was shocked. He quickly reached Ashish's house and called the ambulance. Ruhaan hugged Jadoo and cried his heart out in his arms. Even Jadoo cried silent tears. He couldn't believe it. The most beautiful bond he knew was broken. He hugged Ruhaan tightly as he looked at Ashish's unconscious body lying on the bed in the hospital room.)

Present:-
Ashu's house:-

(Ashish stood in his house's balcony. His flat was on the 15th floor of his building. He looked down. He had nothing left in his life. Nothing. His love of life had betrayed him. He hadn't even told the fans about their divorce. He didn't have the courage to. He was sure that everything was a joke. Or a dream. He would soon wake up and find his Ranisa in his arms. But the searing pain in his heart told him otherwise. He didn't want to leave anymore. He couldn't live without Aditi. He took a step on the railing. Then another. Then another. A few more steps and he would soon fall down and his soul would be free from the agony. He took one more step.)

Wtf!!!!!
No!!!!
Ashu can't die!!!!!