𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤😢

2 Months Later:-

(Ashish was in his office cabin. Ever since he had returned from Manali after encountering Aditi, he was drowned in one thought- 'Why was he not capable enough to be hers?' The question kept eating him up. He didnot even realise that Erica had entered his cabin and called him thrice.)

Erica: ASHISH!!!

Ashish: (jolting to the present) Ha? K-Kya hua?

Erica: Kaha khoya thha tu?

Ashish: W-Woh...

Erica: Is it Aditi again?

(Ashish looked outside the window. A few minutes later, he looked down at his hands.)

Ashish: No.

Erica: Look me in the eyes and say that.

(Ashish sighed. He continued looking at his hands. Erica had tears in her eyes.)

Erica: Ashu. Please I can't take it anymore.

(Erica started crying. Ashish immediately got up and wiped her tears. He hugged her tightly while Erica continued crying.)

Ashish: Kya hua?

Erica: I can't take it anymore.

Ashish: Why? What happened?

Erica: (breaks the hug angrily and pushes him.) Tumhe sach mai nahi pata?!

Ashish: Wha-

Erica: (interrupts) I love you!!!

Ashish: What?

Erica: Yes I do. I don't know since when. Probably when we became bestfriends.

Ashish: And you never told me.

Erica: You never tried to know.

Ashish: Is that why-

Erica: YESS!!! THATS WHY I HATE ADITI!!!

Ashish: Calm down!!

(Erica wiped her tears and calmed down. After a few minutes, she looked at Ashish with red eyes.)

Erica: I am going back to U.S.

Ashish: No. Please don't leave me alone.

Erica: Who said I am leaving you alone? You are coming with me.

Ashish: What about Ruhaan?

Erica: He is anyways staying with Jadoo.

Ashish: But-

Erica: (interrupts) Your fans can wait. You are coming with me. I won't let you leave in a house full of Aditi's photos. I have your tickets for tonight. Pack your bags and be ready by 8'o clock. I ain't asking.

(Before he could say anything, Erica walked out of the cabin. Ashish looked around. He didn't know what to do. He was right when he had compared Aditi with Erica. They were pole apart. Erica always got her way. And with Aditi, he got his.)

Meanwhile somewhere in a hospital:-

"She is no more."
The doctor whispered as he detached the oxygen pipe. He looked at the people in front of him. Aarav, his parents and Harsh had tears in their eyes.

Aarav stepped forward. He took a shaky breath and held and her hand. He flinched at the coldness of her hand. The hand which had always given him warmth, comfort and love now lay dead.

Harsh cupped her face and kissed her forehead. He was totally shattered. Aarav's parents walked out of the room, unable to take in the scene. Aarav felt useless. Where had his talent, fame, success and money led him to? Nowhere.

Wait!!!!
Who died?!😥